20th February 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

How to do ICWAI after completing 10th?

I was compleet my 10 th after that with out +2 i had compleet my B.com degree ,now i do the ICWAI ,Iam eligiable are not.

20th February 2012, 11:22 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do ICWAI after completing 10th?

Institute of Cost and Works Accounts of India (ICWAI) conducts CWA or ICWAI Qualification course.

The complete course divided in three levels.

I. Foundation Course
You can apply for the Foundation course after completing 12th (Age >/= 17 years).

II. Intermediate Course
You can apply for the intermediate course after qualifying the Foundation course
or
after completing graduation (other than fine arts).

III. Final Course
You can apply for this course after qualifying the Intermediate course

As you are a graduate you can directly apply for Intermediate Course but as you have not done your 12th class then you are unable to do so as at the time of admission you have to submit your 10th & 12th class certificates.

Moreover many universities provide the graduation degree without 12th class certificate but such type of degrees are fake & have no use later on.

So it is advisable to you to first complete your 12th class from the distance education mode & then appear for the intermediate course directly which saves your 3 year time too as you have already a graduation degree with you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?