23rd October 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Is correspondence MBA a good choice?

Is correspondence m.b.a gud?...should i go for it...please tell me if its valuable enough

1st January 2012, 10:08 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is correspondence MBA a good choice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is correspondence m.b.a gud?...should i go for it...please tell me if its valuable enough
MBA through correspondence should not be pursueD by everyone. There a particular category of people who should go for the correspondence mode and the rest should pursue through regular classes.
MBA through correspondence should be the choice of a working professional. If someone with work experience pursue MBA, the degree hold enough value but if a fresh graduate goes for it, it won't be rewarding at all. No company will prefer a candidate who has done MBA through correspondence and doesn't have any work experience in the relevant field. But on the other hand, candidate who has work experience and have done MBA through correspondence will be preferred by most of the companies.
So, it completely depends upon your professional status. If you are a working professional, you must go for correspondence mode of MBA undoubtedly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?