4th March 2018, 10:23 AM
Krishna10vijay06

Correct code for Textile Technology for UGC NET exam

Doea Textile Technology comes under Home Science category for UGC NET exam? Whats is the exact code for Textile Technology?

Related Questions:
  1. How to correct my subjects code in UGC NET application form?
  2. Educational requirements to apply for code 17 and code 55 of UGC NET exam?
  3. What is the eligibility for UGC NET exam? I have completing PG diploma in Textile Management
  4. How can I change my code in UGC NET application?
  5. How to take textile technology after diploma in textile technology after my SSC
  6. Am I eligible to apply for UGC-NET(Visual Arts) being a Textile Design postgraduate?
  7. How to do Part Time B.Tech in Textile Technology after completing 3 years diploma in textile technology with 72% marks
  8. Is there any short term course after completing diploma in Automobile engineering
  9. Is there any AMIE correspondence course in Textile Technology? Details of admission in format of exam?
  10. How to correct Gender in UGC-NET application? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam paper code 55 after completion of MSW in HR?
  12. Subject code of UGC NET entrance exam?
  13. Which Course should I pursue after completing B.Tech in Textile Technology to become a Lecturer? Can I get admission in M.Tech Textile Technology without appearing in GATE exam?
  14. Detailed information about Subject code and syllabus of UGC-NET for Mathematics?
  15. Which code should be chosen for NET exam between code 17 and code 55?
  16. What is the subject code for Computer Science for UGC NET Exam? What is the center code for this Exam in Nagpur?
  17. How to download UGC NET e-certificate -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How much JRF is offered through GATE and UGC-NET? Minimum marks score to study PhD through GATE and UGC-NET?
15th March 2018, 03:18 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Correct code for Textile Technology for UGC NET exam

Textile technology is come under code 12 (Home Science) for UGC NET Examination 2018.

Textile Technology has not their exact code but this technology falls under Home science, so the code is 12 for UGC NET examination.
15th March 2018, 08:17 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Textile Technology comes under Home Science category for UGC National Eligibility Test(NET).
Subject code of Home Science in UGC NET exam is 12.

For further details, please visit the official website of UGC NET exam.
20th March 2018, 12:23 AM
sha2nk90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krishna10vijay06 View Post
Doea Textile Technology comes under Home Science category for UGC NET exam? Whats is the exact code for Textile Technology?
Hello,

yes, You are right.Textile Technology comes under the Home Science category. Since there is no separate mention of Textile Technology So the code of Home Science is to be filled (as it is a part of Home Science subject).
In this way the correct code for the Textile Technolgy will be 12 i.e the code for Home Science.

Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?