20th May 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Which course is the best for me in Kerala after completing 12th? I wish to continue my studies in ISRO

i complete my 12th with 1187/1200,nw i wish to continue my study in ISRO.so which is the best course in there ESPECIALLY IN KERALA?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best ISRO education centers in Kerala?
  2. Can I get seat in AP having secured a rank of 10340 in GPAT?
  3. Whether a NIOS candidate is eligible to study further in Kerala and Abroad? -- [New]
  4. How to continue further studies abroad after completing 12th grade?
  5. What can I do after B.Tech electronics and communication
  6. Whether a 12th passed candidate can become Cosmologist? How can he join ISRO?
  7. How can I continue my studies after completing B.Ed? I want to continue with M.Ed
  8. How to continue studies abroad after completing 12th grade?
  9. What should I do for continuing my studies? I have done 10th with 64% marks but due to some problem I didn't continue my studies later. Now I want to continue my studies in any technical field. Suggest technical courses along with their full details
  10. What should I do after Diploma in Electronics and Communication job or B.E./B.Tech? What would be salary after doing B.E./B.Tech?
  11. Which course should I do after 12th Commerce to continue my further studies in Foreign?
  12. Can I do ICWA after scoring 42% in B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Best college to join after completing Diploma in ECE?
  14. Is it possible to get transfer from Kerala University to a good college after doing MBA under Kerala University?
  15. Am I eligible to join ISRO after completing M.Sc(IT)? Qualification required to join?
  16. How to get into ISRO after completing 12th? Syllabus of the exam?
  17. How to get Admission in Medical Institutions? How may I get information about Engineering entrance exams? I've studied in Kerala upto grade 5 and currently studying in 10th(CBSE) grade in Abu Dhabi
  18. How to continue with studies after completing MBA Marketing?
6th June 2013, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is the best for me in Kerala after completing 12th? I wish to continue my studies in ISRO

i have completed first year engg in kar under kea. and interested in aero space so what can i do?
22nd July 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is the best for me in Kerala after completing 12th? I wish to continue my studies in ISRO

which coures should we take in 12th class?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?