11th September 2012, 03:04 PM
sachin cool verma

Which course is a better choice for me for my better future after completion of B.Tech in ECE?

m doing b.tech 3rd year with E.C BRANCH . in future what can i do ????????????

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is a better choice for me for my better future after completion of B.Tech in ECE?
  2. Which course is better after completion of B.Tech?
  3. Best choice after diploma in ECE?
  4. Which courses may be useful after completion of B.Tech? I did my B.Tech in ECE
  5. Which is a best choice for me of doing job in BSNL or job in MNC after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  6. How to do MBA after completing B.Tech in ECE with 63% marks -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I get into government jobs after completion of B.Tech (ECE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which stream in Engineering is a better choice for me between ECE and Chemical Engineering after completion of Intermediate?
  9. After completion of B.Tech ECE how to do Fashion Designing?
  10. CDAC course in software development helpful for career after B.Tech (ECE)? What are the opportunities?
  11. Am I eligible for Pilot Training course after completion of B.Tech?
  12. Latest courses for B.Tech ECE students?
  13. After completion of B.Tech ECE how can I join Indian Navy? -- [New]
  14. Which course is a best choice for me for good future after completion of Intermediate with 77% of marks?
  15. What are the career opportunities and future prospects after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  16. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  17. Which streams of engineering are better? I have done SSC recently and I wish to pursue diploma in engineering
  18. Which is the best choice between joining in a job and B.Tech course after the completion of Diploma in AEIE?
19th December 2012, 09:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me for my better future after completion of B.Tech in ECE?

You can look for M.Tech, MBA or MS courses. M.Tech course can be pursued with specialization in subjects like ECE, Electronics Engineering, etc. M.Tech in Signal Processiong can also be opted. MBA degree with specialization in Operations Management, IT, etc will be appropriate. MS courses can be pursued from international Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?