6th June 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Which course is a best choice for me for good future after completion of Intermediate with 77% of marks?

i hv complete my inter this yr with 77% which is best 4 my good future

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study Polytechnic course after completing 10th standard if secured 80% in 9th?
  2. How to get placed in electrical engineering? What is the basic qualification for that?
  3. Which is a better choice after intermediate other than CA-CPT?
  4. Which stream in Engineering is a better choice for me between ECE and Chemical Engineering after completion of Intermediate?
  5. Is this possible to do CS Intermediate directly after the completion of B.Com and having 5 years of work experience as Accountant?
  6. Is it better to join CS after completing B.Com(CA)?
  7. Am I eligible for campus placements if I have 59% marks in my intermediate? -- [New]
  8. Does this a right choice of doing M.Com after completion of MBA in HR to have a future in Teaching?
  9. Which course is a best choice for me after completion of B.Sc in Physics to get a good Job in Future?
  10. How to do Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th?
  11. What are the courses I should choose except engineering if secured above 90% in 12th standard?
  12. What is best after completion of intermediate? Is it Graduation or Polytechnic course?
  13. Which course is a better choice for Higher studies for my daughter after completion of Intermediate with MPC group if she interested in Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. B.Tech VS B.Arch, which one is better?
  15. What are the scholarships am eligible for doing higher education after completion of intermediate with 88% marks?
  16. What type of forms can I fill after completing 10th with 72%
  17. Which course is a better choice for me for my better future after completion of B.Tech in ECE?
  18. How should I get admission in B.Com course in computers and hons?
6th June 2012, 12:37 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is a best choice for me for good future after completion of Intermediate with 77% of marks?

You did not mention the stream that you have gone through in your Intermediate.

If you had mentioned that, we would have been better guided you.

However, make a note of it.

Its not that one course can provide you good future and other course can not provide you good future.

Either you are going to have a good future or not is going to be decided upon the knowledge that you gained in the course which you joined
-the skills that you gained in your chosen course

Rather than acquiring knowledge and skills, how well you are utilizing them to get a job in top company also matters a lot.

As you have completed just Intermediate, I suggest you to join top Graduation courses in accordance with the stream that you have gone through in your Intermediate.

Soon after the completion of your Graduation, you will be eligible for number of Competitive Exams.

You can prepare and crack the Competitive Exam which you are interested to join in that specific job like
-Civils
-Bank Jobs
-Railway jobs etc.

You can also opt for Post Graduation course with the stream which you are interested if you don't want to stop your studies.

-There will be some core companies for any of your chosen course.

Try to get the job in core companies so that you are going to have a prospective career.

Wish you all the best.
7th June 2012, 01:50 PM
deedon

Default Re: Which course is a best choice for me for good future after completion of Intermediate with 77% of marks?

77 % is not a bad percent. In India the best option from my point of view at a current stage is to go for Mechanical Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Mechatronics all these are good branches.

Best Regards,
Deedon
1st July 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

hii, i have completed my 10 2(inter) with 94.5% and i was not able to get medicine in eamcet, can anyone suggest me something that shall i do long term or is there any other good course which is better than medicine (mbbs) which can have a good scope in future, please suggest me na, i am interested in anything i mean i am capable of doing any course
6th December 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir i completed open university intermidiate CEC I Dont any thing my future tell any best course plz sir
23rd July 2013, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir maine 11th pass hu mujhe konsa course krna chaiye jiss se mera future bne.....
13th May 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Which cource is a best choice for good future after completion of intermediate with 70 petcent of marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?