11th July 2013, 06:09 PM
nari20

Which course is better in MBA after doing B.Tech CSE for a better job opportunities?

which course is better in MBA after doing B.tech cse for better job oppourtunities?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities after B.Tech(ECE) and MBA(Finance)? Will I face any problem during interview? -- [New]
  2. Government Job opportunities in after the completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  3. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  4. MBA or M.Tech after B.Tech Food Technology for better job opportunities?
  5. Job Opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech CSE and M.Tech CSE candidates?
  6. What are the opportunities after doing B.Tech 4th year CSE
  7. Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech in CSE?
  8. What kind of job opportunities are available for me in PSU's after passing CSE engineering with 70%? How to apply for those jobs?
  9. Is there any value for MBA distance education after completing B.Tech CSE with 72%
  10. Can I get BCA course after taking Chemistry, Maths, Computer Application, English and Physical Education in ISC 12th?
  11. Job opportunities for above 55% aggregate btech students? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which course is a better choice for me after the completion of B.Tech between MBA and M.Tech? Which course will provide more Job Opportunities?
  13. What are the job opportunities in both government and private sectors? Which B.Tech course has more career prospects?
  14. Which course is better in MBA after doing B.Tech CSE for a better job opportunities?
  15. Which is better between B.Tech Hons and B.Tech CSE?
  16. What are the job opportunities available for Btech CSE students in Railways?
  17. What are the job opportunities after completing B>Tech with CSE?
  18. Do I have any chance to get a government job after passing B.Tech final year CSE with 70%?
20th December 2014, 02:09 AM
ImdadAhmad

Default Re: Which course is better in MBA after doing B.Tech CSE for a better job opportunities?

You can opt for MBA in Finance or MBA in Information Technology after B.Tech.
If you choose MBA in Finance you can get job in any Banks of India or Any Company as Financial Advisor etc. But, I suggest you to do MBA in Information Technology. This is considered a new course that has become one of the most selected option for students from IT or Computer Science background. This area specifically deals in educating people regarding the application and implementation of Information Technology in the businesses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?