21st December 2016, 10:59 AM
vikashyadav1998

Which course is better to study after 12th (Commerce) from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprashta University? List of colleges affiliated by GGSIP University?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th with Commerce stream and now want to study further from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprashta University. Which course will be better for me? List of colleges affiliated by GGSIP University?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce of DU offer M.Com through correspondence?
  2. Can I get admission in any college of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?
  3. List of all self financing institutes affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University having LLB courses recognized from Bar council of India? Reputation of IP university Law degree?
  4. Can I get admission in IPU? I have scored 25037 in CET
  5. Admission in Guru Gobind Singh University after scoring 54% in graduation?
  6. Which college is best for MBA in Guru Gobind Singh Indrapreeth University?
  7. MCA CET Details for Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Colleges which offer BAMS course in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University to a candidate who has secured 384 rank in CET?
  9. In which college can I get in Delhi after scoring 40,000 rank in AIEEE? I belong to Delhi region
  10. How to take up a job in software side?
  11. Which college can I get in NCR region?
  12. Which are the entrance exams related to Mass Communication?
  13. Is there any private institute under Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University which offer direct admission in BBA?
  14. Can I get admission in B.Ed in IP? I have scored 44$ marks
  15. Last date of availability and submission of BBA forms of IP Guru Gobind Singh University?
  16. Is there any entrance exam to study BBA course? Qualification required and list of colleges in India?
  17. What is the counseling date of BSI Nursing in Guru Gobind Singh University?
  18. What should I do if Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha university is not providing my degree even if I have cleared the required credits for the course?
29th January 2017, 07:08 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better to study after 12th (Commerce) from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprashta University? List of colleges affiliated by GGSIP University?

Some of the best course options available for commerce stream candidates:

1. Bachelor of Commerce Honors.

2. Bachelor of Business Administration.

3. Bachelor of Business Management etc.

Some of top colleges are:

BLS Institute of Technology and Management, Rohtak.

Chander Prabhu Jain College of Higher Studies.

Delhi School of Professional Studies and Research.

GGSIPU College list Affiliated colleges for different courses .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?