13th January 2011, 02:43 PM
anushka.srivastava7

Which are the entrance exams related to Mass Communication?

what are the entrance exams for mass communication?

Please give me complete details

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  2. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  3. Mass communication after 12th, entrance exams? syllabus? forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Preparation for mass communication entrance exams? books?
  5. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  6. How should i approach after 12th to make career in Mass Communication field?
  7. How to prepare for Ph.D Mass Communication exam? Which books to opt for? Date of exam and fee structure for the course?
  8. Procedure and entrance exams for Mass Communication course after 12th with Arts stream?
  9. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  10. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  11. Colleges offering Mass Communication in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  12. Doing mass communication as graduation course will benefit for qualifying IAS exams?
  13. List of colleges which offer Mass Communication Graduation course in India? Entrance exams to get admisson?
  14. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  15. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  16. List of colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Media and Mass Communication course in India? Entrance exams to get admission? Scope of this course?
  17. Possibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) fr B.A.(English Literature) candidate?
  18. Can I get RJ jobs without graduation in mass communication? Is it possible? -- [New]
19th January 2011, 11:27 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the entrance exams related to Mass Communication?

There are So Manny Entrance Exams For Mass Communication. So, please Check these Mass Communication Entrance Exams, If You Interested To Get Admission In Mass Communication -

Asian College of Journalism Entrance Exam

Indian Institute of Mass Communication Entrance Exam

International School of Business and Media Entrance Exam

Jamia Milia Islamia Entrance Exam

Manipal Institute of Communication Entrance Exam

Symbiosis institute of Mass Communication Entrance Exam

Xavier Institute of Communications Entrance Exam

Mudra Institute of Communication Entrance Exam

Andhra University Common Entrance Test

Symbiosis National Aptitude Test

So, if You are Interested To get Admission in Mass Communications, then You have to appear in these Given Entrance Exams. So, if you have Completed Your 12th exams with atleast 50% Marks, Then you Are Eligible to appear in these Entrance Examinations.
16th March 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

my daughter is a FIANL YEAR BSC visual communicatio nstudent. She wish to join MBA in adverting. what is procedure to attend entrance exam " she like college in Pune. Please reply my mail id [email protected] or [email protected]
22nd March 2011, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul k View Post
There are So Manny Entrance Exams For Mass Communication. So, please Check these Mass Communication Entrance Exams, If You Interested To Get Admission In Mass Communication -

So, if You are Interested To get Admission in Mass Communications, then You have to appear in these Given Entrance Exams. So, if you have Completed Your 12th exams with atleast 50% Marks, Then you Are Eligible to appear in these Entrance Examinations.
Add one nice college in your list - IMCOS, i.e., Institute of Mass Communication Studies which will its exam in first week of june. But, listen fella, you should have appeared in 10+2 exam to take this test. Magnificient place in Himachal, lovely Hostels and week ends, blow up in Chandigarh. That's right. Come to Baddi to have a look.
7th April 2011, 12:29 AM
Taurus007

hii

the entrance exams related to Mass Communication
IMCOS, i.e., Institute of Mass Communication Studies which will its exam in first week of june. But, listen fella, you should have appeared in 10+2 exam to take this test

good luck
7th April 2011, 09:30 AM
devendergora

YOu can appear for the entrance exam of the following institutes:

19th April 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

when is the last date of filling the form for the entrance for all institute and what are the types of question comes in the entrance plz do rpy
20th April 2011, 03:08 PM
geet13

Talking Re: Which are the entrance exams related to Mass Communication?

HELLO frd,
first I want to tell you about the top ten institute of mass communication. so that you can prepare acc. them..

Mudra Institute of communications- Ahemedabad
(seprate exanm for mudra)
Asian college of Journalism- Chennai (seperate)
AJ Kidwai Mass Comm Research centre, Jamia – New Delhi
IIMC – New Delhi
Xavier Institute of Communication – Mumbai
Film and Television Institute of India – Pune
Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication – Pune (SNAP)
Indian Institute of Journalism and New Delhi – Bangalore
Manorama School of communication – Kottayam
Times School of Journalism – New Delhi

The above mention colleges conduct there own exams and date of forms is also different for every college
like for Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication – Pune
it take SNAP( form will be available around november and most probabely exams will be at 15 dec)
same case with other college means different exams on different date but the all exams will be held in the month of fe and march...
3rd May 2011, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

pls send me demo of entrance exam of jammia(mass com)
24th May 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

what type of qustion will come in entrance exame in pu
20th June 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

Most of the leading institutes be it IIMC or The Delhi School of Communication (DSC) have their own entrance exams. DSC for instance conducts a psychological test to test ones creativity and emotional quotient in addition to the interview. More details about the same may be found on their website: www.dsc.edu.in
20th June 2011, 12:06 PM
panju123

Hi,

Most of the leading mass communication institutes be it IIMC or The Delhi School of Communication (DSC) conduct their own entrance exams. DSC for instance has a psychological test, testing ones EQ and writing skills in addition to the interview. More details about the same, may be found on the website: www.dsc.edu.in
7th June 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

plz tel me frm whr i cn gt da coaching clsses fr mass comm entrnce.ryt nw m jst persuing graduatn frm du...n its my lst yr.n nw i wnt to do mstrs in mass comm,bt i wnt to knw abt da bst coaching cntr fr da entrnce...if any1 hv sum idea so plz rly me asap.....
18th March 2013, 08:59 PM
ela73

Students seeking admission in PG/Graduation in mass media and journalism/ mass communication in 2013-14, must read two recently launched books of a senior journalist, Raza Elahi. (1). "Nuances of Journalistic Writings" (available at RS 126) and (2). "Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Exam Guide" (available at RS 100). Both the books are excellent for aspiring journalism/masscomm students and will help them during the course as well as in the career. E-MAIL at mediahive1(AT)gmail(Dot)com
18th March 2013, 09:08 PM
ela73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plz tel me frm whr i cn gt da coaching clsses fr mass comm entrnce.ryt nw m jst persuing graduatn frm du...n its my lst yr.n nw i wnt to do mstrs in mass comm,bt i wnt to knw abt da bst coaching cntr fr da entrnce...if any1 hv sum idea so plz rly me asap.....
Students seeking admission in PG/Graduation in mass media and journalism/ mass communication in 2013-14, must read two recently launched books of a senior journalist, Raza Elahi. (1). "Nuances of Journalistic Writings" (available at RS 126) and (2). "Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Comunication Entrance Exam Guide" (available at RS 100). Both the books are excellent for aspiring journalism/masscomm students and will help them during the course as well as in the career. E-MAIL at mediahive1(AT)gmail(Dot)com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?