3rd July 2016, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I opt between BBA and B.Com for getting Bank PO of yes Bank?

Hello, My name is Akanksha Tiwari . I have just appeared in 12th board exam and I want to be a Bank PO of yes Bank. So, which course should I opt for graduation in between BBA and B.Com. Please help me to choose any of them?

4th July 2016, 07:17 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I opt between BBA and B.Com for getting Bank PO of yes Bank?

Candidate passed degree in any discipline from any recognised university are eligible to appear for PO entrance examination and after qualifying in it eligible for recruitment in job.

So, you can pursue any course either BBA or B.Com as per your interest to appear for entrance examination. Candidates passed degree with minimum passing percentage are eligible to appear for examination.

Candidates need to qualify in written as well as interview stages of examination for final selection for job.
8th July 2016, 09:09 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Which course should I opt between BBA and B.Com for getting Bank PO of yes Bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, My name is Akanksha Tiwari . I have just appeared in 12th board exam and I want to be a Bank PO of yes Bank. So, which course should I opt for graduation in between BBA and B.Com. Please help me to choose any of them?
This is a very good time that you have asked a question related to your future.
This reveals that you are very conscious related to your future.

So, if you want to make your future in the banking sector, doesn't matter which bank then you need to chose commerce subject in your college and then go for B.Com and then you must complete M.Com afterwards.
Then you need to go for bank coaching for the period of 3 months and then fill the form for various bank.

This is the stair to get yourself placed in a good bank especially Yes Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?