11th June 2015, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

What to study further after Diploma in Computer Science with 58%?

Sir , i am a student of diploma of branch computer science & technolog. I have scored 58% marks 58%. Sir i want to know that what are the further studies i can do after completing diploma?

11th June 2015, 08:43 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to study further after Diploma in Computer Science with 58%?

After completion of your three years Diploma course in Computer Science Engineering, you can pursue your higher studies in B.E/B.Tech course. To get admission in B.E/B.Tech course, you need to appear in Lateral entry examinations like LEET/ECET/JELET examinations which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations Board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course.
11th June 2015, 04:49 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can do an ample of courses after the completion of your Diploma in Computer Science.

Some of the highlighted courses are mentioned below;

Kindly have a look at it.

> B.Tech

> B.Arch

> BBA

> BCA

> BA

> B.Sc(IT), etc.
11th June 2015, 06:10 PM
MECHANICAL REACTION

Even diploma in computer science has too much scope and you can get a good job after completing your diploma though my suggestion to you is that you should go for the bachelor degree.

If you apply through Leet then you will got admission in 2nd year in the bachelor degree. It means the duration of degree for you is only three years.

So my suggestion to you is that you should prepare yourself for the LEET exam and try to score as much as you can. So that you can secure a best college for yourself.

If you score good marks in GATE exam in last year then you will got an opportunity to get placed in Public sector company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?