30th May 2013, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of IIM after passing 12th?

What is the scope of iim after 12...please tell me what is the scope

3rd May 2015, 03:35 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of IIM after passing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the scope of iim after 12...please tell me what is the scope
If you have a dream to join IIM (Indian Institute of Management) Just after passing your Intermediate (12th) examination, then you can apply for IIM Indore 5 year Integrated Programme. The five-year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) is first launched by IIM, Indore. Aspirants can directly take admission in IIM, Indore just after passing his/her Intermediate examination. The admission is done on the basis of entrance test, including Group discussion.

To be eligible for 5 year Integrated Programme in Management, you have to fulfill the mentioned eligibility criteria:

1. You must have scored minimum 60% marks in your intermediate examination.

2. Those who satisfied the minimum eligibility mentioned above will be called for the Aptitude Test.

3. If you performed well in Aptitude test conducted by IIM, Indore then you will be called for Personal Interview (PI).

4. The final selection would be based on the performance in the Aptitude Test (AT) and Personal Interview (PI).

The fees for the first 3 years would be about Rs. 3,00,000/- per annum.

Those who successfully completed the course will be awarded an Integrated Diploma in Management (IDM).

The last date to apply for this programme is already over.

Last date of application: 09-April-2015. (Already Over).

If you have missed the chance this year, then you can apply for this programme next year, if your dream is to join IIM just after passing your intermediate examination.

To get more information about this programme, please visit the official website of IIM, Indore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?