7th February 2014, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Private sector job in Karnataka for MA and B.Ed degrees holder?

I am completed M. A. in Education with 65% and B.Ed with 76%, could u please guide me to get private sector in Karnataka

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs that I can get after completing BSc computers? What is the salary?
  2. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  3. Private sector job for B.Sc Agriculture graduate?
  4. MPH future in karnataka in govt and private sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I apply for Private Detective course? Jobs after completion of course?
  6. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  7. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  8. What type of job will I get in private sector after completing BSc?
  9. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  10. Which sector is better for government job or private job?
  11. How to get Job in Government sector or Private sector in Delhi having scored 68% in B.Ed and 71% in M.Sc Microbiology?
  12. Possibilities to get an amazing job in private sector having 3 years experience?
  13. What should I do to get a job in private sector after scoring 53% marks in B.Tech?
  14. How can I find a job in private sector banks at the age of 32? I am currently in banking sector only
  15. Which fields are the best among Civil Engineering? Best paying job? Which sector is better between private and government sector?
  16. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  17. How to get a job in private sector after completing B.Tech from EEE?
  18. How can I find a suitable job in private and public sector after doing B.Tech in ECE stream?
10th March 2014, 07:16 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Private sector job in Karnataka for MA and B.Ed degrees holder?

There is a very good scope you have qualified in the degrees M.A and B.Ed.Alone with the B.Ed itself you may find tremendous number of job opportunities with both the degrees.You may find a very better career in the Teaching field.You may find employment in the various government and government aided institutions.Of course there are very very good number of career opportunities in the Private sector.Karnataka is the southern state in which you may find job opportunities in Economic,Accounts,Finance sectors and more.

As you are interested to work in Private sector there is a job opportunity available for you right now.So you may apply for the H.S.S.P.P company for the post of “Block Resource Person”.There are 260 vacancies in this recruitment and job location is haryana,the last date to apply for is 15th March.

You may also apply for Lab Attendant or Technical assistant kind of jobs with your qualification.You may also find good number of jobs in ERDO(Educational research and development organization) with huge vacancies.If you are interested for doing JRF or lecturership you can write an Entrance examination called National Eligibility Test which is conducted by the University grants commission.As you are with the good qualification B.Ed and M.A you can find very good number of job opportunities in Public sector,as your degree varies with the competent if you can show your skills and creativity and get good score in the examination,you can easily get good job with in the Karnataka.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?