31st August 2017, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Which course to do after 12th standard to apply for RRB government job?

Which course to do after 12th standard to apply for RRB government job? Can you please give me the minimum criteria required so that I can prepare for it accordingly. It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
3rd September 2017, 12:11 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to do after 12th standard to apply for RRB government job?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for RRB ( Railway Recruitment Board ) examination conducted for recruitment in different railway jobs.

After 12th you are eligible for appearing in entrance examination for TTE, Group D jobs.

For these examination the required minimum qualification is candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

The age limit varies with examination and candidates after qualifying in examination will be eligible for recruitment in jobs.

For detail information about examination visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
4th September 2017, 09:35 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course to do after 12th standard to apply for RRB government job?

For any technical grade railway jobs i will prefer you to do
>> Apprentice in your field with diploma .
>> After diploma complete graduation .

*** You can apply for various technical post in Railway Board after above degree.
*** If you want to apply for commercial railway job then do simple graduation with minimum 55% marks.
*** I will prefer you to study from Arihant production author book for Railway preparation.
*** Always apply on online basis for any post as a first priority.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?