8th April 2017, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

What qualification is required after 12th standard to get a government job?

What qualification is required after 12th standard to get a government job? Can you please give me the details on the same? What are the minimum requirement needed? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the complete details soon.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum qualification required for government job in cyber law in India?
  2. Is it possible to get a job in bank after completion of 12th standard? What is the qualification required for getting the bank job?
  3. What is the qualification required to get a job in Bank after completion of 12th standard with 60% marks?
  4. What qualification is required to get a government job after completion of M.Phil and Ph.D?
  5. Any chance for getting government job ar the age of 30 years old?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for any government job before 20years of age even before I completed my graduation?
  7. Qualification required for government Bank Clerk job?
  8. What is the qualification required for applying government school job?
  9. Is it possible to get government job when am 28 years old with only 12th qualification?
  10. What is the qualification required to get a job of Government Intermediate Teacher?
  11. What qualification is required for Teacher job in Odisha Government?
  12. Is it possible to get government job in ITI trade COPA? Minimum qualification required to apply for the job?
  13. Jobs based upon intermediate marks?
  14. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
  15. Am I eligible to get a Government job at the age of 37 years? What is the qualification required for the job?
  16. How can we get a government job after completion of 12th standard?
  17. How to get Computer Science lecturer job in Government Engineering colleges? Minimum required qualification?
  18. Required Qualification to join Air Force after completion of 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
9th April 2017, 12:03 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What qualification is required after 12th standard to get a government job?

You need to complete graduation firstly. Then only you will be eligible to write entrance examination.
There are only limited number of jobs after intermediate that is why you should prefer for any kind of job after graduation.
9th April 2017, 01:08 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: What qualification is required after 12th standard to get a government job?

There are many posts in government sector after intermediate, graduation and diploma courses. You can visit the official website of your state PSC. There you will get all the details about government jobs in which you can apply after completion of your intermediate. You can apply for Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in different government sector. Thanks
9th April 2017, 01:14 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you can get the job after plus two also because after completing your 12th standard you can apply for clerical exams for banks, post offices etc. But after 12th you can just get the clerical post and to get post of officer you have to complete your graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with minimum 50% marks and then after you can apply for managers posts exam, civil services, RTO exam, PO exam etc.
So personally I would like to suggest you to complete your graduation and while appearing for graduation exams you can also appear for clerical exams on the basis of 12th standard and after completing graduation you can go for any other exam.
9th April 2017, 11:08 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Qualification Required to get job in Government Sector:

The basic educational qualification basically varies from Recruitment to Recruitment. There are several recruitment's which require "12th Class" as a basic minimum qualification and there are some other recruitment's which required "Graduation" as minimum educational qualification.

>> For most of the Government sector based recruitment's, the minimum educational qualification required is "Bachelor Degree" or Graduation in any stream.

>> As Graduation in any stream allowed for appearing in Government recruitment's, you may choose the best stream based on your interests and achievements.

>> I suggest you to go with B.E/ B.Tech after completion of 12th Class in order to be eligible. There are recruitment's like SSC CHSL, SSC MTS recruitment examinations for which just a pass in 12th is required.
10th April 2017, 01:00 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

There are some of available options for recruitment in government jobs after 12th but have to qualify in entrance examination for final selection. Some of entrance examination are :-

SSC CHSLE

NDA.

TTE.

State SSC.

So, to get recruitment in these job you have to qualify in entrance examination for final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?