3rd May 2017, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Which type of government jobs I can apply when 39 years old and studied till 12th standard?

I am handicrafts and I am 12th pass. So which type of government job apply by me? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on the same? I really want to apply for some good government job and am looking for the information soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for any government job before 20years of age even before I completed my graduation?
  2. What are the government jobs we can apply for after completion of 12th standard with Biology?
  3. How can I apply for job vacancies in Government Sector after completion of 12th standard?
  4. Can I study MCA from IGNOU with low marks in graduation
  5. Which type of government jobs are available for 12th Science holder?
  6. What type of government jobs are allocated for widows?
  7. Can I get government jobs after completing BSc? What type of jobs will I get? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Whether a candidate studied till 10th standard in Abroad but completed 12th in India is eligible for entrance exams under normal category?
  9. List of government jobs which are officer type to apply?
  10. Is it possible for me to get an government computer job right after completion of higher secondary and know the basic software's like Tally and MS-Office?
  11. What are the government jobs for 12th standard students(SC category)?
  12. List of all government jobs which we can apply till date in India?
  13. Age limit and type of jobs available in government being a 34 years old and working in a private company?
  14. Government jobs and their requirement details after 12th with 80%
  15. Government jobs after completing higher studies with 88%?
  16. What are the chances of getting a government job after having 4 back papers in B.Tech?
  17. Can I come back to India to study for 1th if I have studied in foreign country for 11th standard
  18. What would be my residential if I studied 1st standard to 3rd standard in Hyderabad and from 4th standard to 7th standard in Mumbai, from 8th standard to 12th standard in abroad?

4th May 2017, 09:54 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: Which type of government jobs I can apply when 39 years old and studied till 12th standard?

I am sorry to say that you cannot apply for any government job at the age of 39 years and that too with a minimum educational qualification of 12th standard.

You should look for jobs in any private firm and see if you can get the job post.

4th May 2017, 11:30 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which type of government jobs I can apply when 39 years old and studied till 12th standard?

As your qualification is 10+2 then you are eligible to write the examination for the post of Group C and D. The maximum age limit for the post of Group C and D is 35 years and for the physically challenged person the upper age relaxation is 10 years that means you can write the exam up to the age of 45 years.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?