4th December 2017, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

What are the government jobs I can apply after completion of ITI and 12th standard with 64 percentage marks?

I have completed ITI fitter & N.C.V.T & 12th with 64% information in mee government & private job? Can you please let me know about the details in government jobs which I can apply for getting the same? Will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do BBA and then MBA after completion of 12th standard with 93.9 percentage? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What are the government jobs we can apply for after completion of 12th standard with Biology?
  3. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
  4. How should i prepare for joining government jobs after Matriculation?
  5. List of government jobs which I can apply after completion of 12th Commerce with 60% marks?
  6. Government jobs and their requirement details after 12th with 80%
  7. What are the jobs I can apply after completion of ITI course? How much salary I can expect?
  8. Guidelines to get a Central government job after B.Sc degree?
  9. How can I apply for job vacancies in Government Sector after completion of 12th standard?
  10. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of ITI in copa trade with 89% marks?
  11. Can I apply for any government jobs having Polytechnic Diploma and equivalent to HSC degree as well? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get a government job in MSEB or Railway section after ITI?
  14. What kind of job will I get after completion of AMAESI course? Can I apply for government job? How much percentage is required? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which scholarship I can apply for after completion of 12th standard with 80 percentage marks?
  16. Which course is good after completion of 12th standard with 50 percentage marks?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for ITI course after completion of 9th standard?
  18. List of government jobs which I can apply after completion of 10th standard?
6th December 2017, 10:00 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government jobs I can apply after completion of ITI and 12th standard with 64 percentage marks?

As per your qualification you have various government jobs opportunities after qualifying in entrance examination.

You can appear in entrance examination for recruitment as :-

Loco Pilot, TTE in Indian Railway.

Lower Division Clerk, Data Operator.

As a soldier in Indian Defence service or Paramilitary Force.

Junior Engineer in various Public Sector Undertaking.

So, for detail information about examination pattern and complete selection procedure visit at official website of examination conducting body.
7th December 2017, 08:23 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government jobs I can apply after completion of ITI and 12th standard with 64 percentage marks?

Yes, candidates passed ITI degree are eligible to appear in entrance examination for recruitment as Loco Pilot examination.

Other than this you have also opportunities for recruitment as Data Entry Operator, Lower Division Clerk, Lieutenant officer, Soldier and Clerk in Defence service.

So, you can appear in entrance examination and after qualifying in examination will become eligible for job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?