23rd March 2016, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Should I study MBA after completion of B.Tech(IT)? Whether IT has no scope in India?

Dear Sir,
I am the student of B.Tech(IT). After my B.Tech I want to do MBA. Is it right option for me? I came to know that MBA has more scope than M.Tech. And I have heard that IT has no scope in India. So please tell me which MBA scope is more?

29th March 2016, 08:06 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study MBA after completion of B.Tech(IT)? Whether IT has no scope in India?

Yes, the idea of pursuing MBA after completion of B.Tech course is a very good thought. This is because there is ample scope after MBA course and you can get lucrative career options if you can pursue it from a good institute. However, it is totally incorrect that IT has no scope. There is ample scope in IT field and you can get high salaried jobs if you have the right talent. There are many IT companies across the nation and it is considered one of the biggest employer in India. However, it is advised to go for MBA if you get a chance of admission in good institutes like IIMs, FMS, TISS, XLRI, XIMB, etc.
29th March 2016, 07:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study MBA after completion of B.Tech(IT)? Whether IT has no scope in India?

If you can get admission in a top management college then MBA is definitely a good option but you must try to get a job in top IT companies on the basis of your present qualification. If you can get a job then that would be better.

There is always scope for talented peoples in IT industry. If you have skills then you will be successful in IT industry. Only non performers face problem in IT industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?