22nd April 2010, 02:16 PM
ankur_aj

Course fee of Finance at IIJT Bangalore? Date of start of new batch?

I want to know about course fee of finance at IIJT bangalore. On there website course fee is not included. When is the new batch going to start.

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after B.B.A & 1 year diploma in accounts from IIJT, to improve my resume and salary?
  2. What should I study to get a nice Job in Pune being a candidate from B.Sc in Botany?
  3. When will the TIME coaching institute batch start? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Qualifications for M.Phil and Bangalore University? What is the fee structure?
  5. How may I do CS through correspondence? What's the admission procedure and fee structure for the same? I'm doing MBA(Finance) from Bangalore
  6. Detailed information, fee expenses and institutes which offer SAP Finance Training in Bangalore?
  7. When is commencement of M.Tech batch in Distance Mode?
  8. Which colleges provide post graduation in Accounts? What is the eligibility criteria for the admission?
  9. When the next batch for CAT is going to start at TIME institutes Rajouri Garden?
  10. What is the fee structure for group 1 telugu medium batch?
  11. What is the fee structure for group 1 telugu medium batch? -- [New]
  12. Details of fee and hostel charges of IPS coaching in Patna? When the batch will be started?
  13. What is the fee structure for group- 2 in R.C. Reedy Study (Hyderabad)? When will the new batch start?
  14. Internship in mentioned branches for MBA student in Bangalore?
  15. Which are the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? When is the next batch going to start
  16. List of colleges with low fee structure offering MBA in Bangalore? Details of HR, Finance and Hotel Management specializations?
  17. When will the new batch start for time institution in Bangalore?
  18. Date of start of counseling for 3 years law course batch in Dr Ambedkar Law University?
1st March 2011, 05:22 PM
Arvi.S

Default Re: Course fee of Finance at IIJT Bangalore? Date of start of new batch?

Hello,
You get support from many authorized banks for your college payment support. Many banks are lending money at a very low interest rate for students education purpose. I dont thnk getting will be a problem for you. Jus go ahead,n study well.

All the Best ! ! !
16th July 2013, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Course fee of Finance at IIJT Bangalore? Date of start of new batch?

What is fees structure of lljt?
4th September 2013, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

For IBA is Rs. 26,000/- Full course
CBA is Rs. 44,000/- Full Course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?