6th May 2010, 12:01 AM
ashish jagdale

WHat is the cost of diploma in Banking Finance through IGNOU?

what is the cost of diploma in bankin finance through ignou and it is a correspondance course or regular course and where i have collect the course material i am living in ujjain and want to do this course through vikram university is it possible. name of any other university which is provide this course

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I do 2 courses at a time from different universities(MBA in Banking and Finance from Symbiosis and diploma course from IGNOU)?
  3. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  4. How to do diploma course in Banking and Finance from Indian Institute of Banking and Finance?
  5. Detailed information about Diploma in Banking and Finance course for B.Com graduate?
  6. Best courses after B.Com? I am interested in bank field
  7. What are the bank courses available after B.Com?
  8. Career prospects of Diploma in Banking & Finance course?
  9. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance after completing 12th Commerce? Career options after completing this course? Detailed information about CAIIB and JAIIB?
  10. Application procedure for diploma course in Banking and Finance after 12th Commerce?
  11. Eligibility for IFBI courses?
  12. Detailed information and eligibility to study Diploma in Banking and Finance course? -- [New]
  13. Can I study Diploma in Banking and Finance at the same time if pursuing B.Com 2nd year from DU?
  14. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing 12th?
  15. Which bachelor courses are there in commerce?
  16. Detailed information and scope of Diploma in Banking and Finance course for B.Com graduate?
  17. What should a B.Com Graduate(Financial Market) do for further studies?
  18. Eligibility to study Banking & Finance Diploma course for F.Y.B.Com student? Possibility to study this Diploma along with B.Com?
6th February 2012, 01:26 PM
aviebasota

Default Re: WHat is the cost of diploma in Banking Finance through IGNOU?

hi dear , how are you? i read your query and details are hereby Cost of Diploma in Finance, Banking and Accounting through i.g.n.o.u costs you approx. 9000 i.n.r its duration varies Minimum 1 Year to Maximum Duration 4 Year. age no bar .Eligibility you should be 10+2 or equivalent qualification from any recognised institutions or 10th standard with three years experience in accounting Institution/NGOs .
thanx and regards dr avie
9th May 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

hi im 10th fail i want do banking and finance course is there possible
19th May 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

hi im raj from the ujjain i want to know that whtat is scope and fees of diploma in banking and finance
16th July 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am abhishek from darbhanga (bihar). I want to know that what is the scope of banking and finance diploma degree.
31st January 2013, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

hello, m Sakshi from haridwar ..m done..my graudation course in b.com.wid 51percent.and now doin my Mba from eiilm university..distance based..I want knw what. course..R avilable for me.
24th February 2014, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

what is the possibility to get a job in banking sector after doing diploma in banking and finance
16th July 2015, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

hi i m shipra from dehradun and have m.com degree. I want to know how to take admission in ignou in banking and finances and what is the scope and placement chances and also want to know is there any classroom teaching also in dehradun
16th July 2015, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

hi i m shipra from dehradun and have m.com degree. I want to know how to take admission in ignou in banking and finances and what is the scope and placement chances and also want to know is there any classroom teaching also in dehradun
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?