28th July 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Which course is having better scope for job in between B.sc. Agriculture or B.tech. Agriculture?

I have applied for B.Sc. Agriculture and I m yet confused whether to go for B.Sc. Agriculture or for B.tech. Agriculture ? which course is better in both of them and is having better scope of job?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  2. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  3. Entrance exam to enter in B.Sc agriculture college? List of best B.Sc agriculture college, job and salary scope of it? Is M.Sc in Agriculture compulsory to get good job?
  4. What is the scope in BSc Agriculture? I am planning for BSc agriculture course
  5. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  6. Which trade is better between BSCI Agriculture and B.Tech electrical
  7. Any scope for girls in BSc Agriculture? I have passed 12th medical
  8. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra?
  9. Scope and job opportunities for BSc Agriculture?
  10. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  11. Which course is better to take after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course? -- [New]
  12. Which course is having better scope for job in between B.sc. Agriculture or B.tech. Agriculture?
  13. what is the scope for food and technology?
  14. What is the scope of B.Sc Agriculture in Abroad? Will I get a job in Canada after completion of course?
  15. Wha tis the scope of BSc Agriculture?
  16. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc agriculture? How much will be the salary?
  17. List of colleges which offer Graduation in Agriculture in Delhi? Scope of studying Agriculture?
  18. Can I get job in Telangana if pursue B.Sc(Agriculture) in Hyderabad?
24th September 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is having better scope for job in between B.sc. Agriculture or B.tech. Agriculture?

What can i do after b.tech in agriculture engineering , compitative exam ya job?
16th November 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is having better scope for job in between B.sc. Agriculture or B.tech. Agriculture?

I am Hsc 80 percent i am open catagary i have the goverment collage in mahastra admission which univercity
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?