24th April 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I choose after completion of 10th class to become an IAS officer?

what course should be taken to become an ias officer after 10th

25th April 2012, 02:30 AM
srinivas933

Default Re: Which course should I choose after completion of 10th class to become an IAS officer?

Hai,
There is no particular subject discipline in IAS exam, but after 10th class you are not eligible for ias exam, because the minimum educational qualification is degree.

Eligibility criteria:
Qualification is graduation from a recognised university.

Age must between 21 to 30years.

You should be a citizen of india.

This exam is conducted by the union public service commission.

All the best.
25th April 2012, 07:56 PM
ravi17283

Default Re: Which course should I choose after completion of 10th class to become an IAS officer?

hi,
for eligibity criteria to write an upsc exam you must have a degree certificate and should have an age of minimum 21 years.so first complete 12th in any of stream you like and later any degree.then you can prepare for your aim.always browse upsc government site for syllabus and updates......with warm regards...your well wisher
25th April 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

i wanted to become an ips officer.i just completed my tenth.what course i want to study?
30th April 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

what should i do to become a mechanical engineer after 10th
27th May 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

is maths is also necessary for becoming an ias officer
9th June 2012, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

i have completed 10th with 95% and now i would like to take bio maths as my stream. and iam going to do agriculture as my degree. is it a right decision or it is better to opt commerce?
10th July 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Im complited 10th.achive 57%, i want to do carrieri cmputer field & that do in 2 years old so plz tel me what can i do?
28th April 2013, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

NOW I AM IN 10th CLASS I WANT TO BECOME AN I.A.S OFFICER AND I WANTED TO TAKE MPC GROUP IN INTER. IS IT BETTER TO TAKE THAT GROUP?
3rd May 2013, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED 10TH STD, if i take commerce, economics, accountancy group except maths, Is it possible to become an IAS officer?
14th February 2014, 01:49 PM

what course should be taken to become an ias officer after 10th
21st March 2015, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

i wanted to become an ips officer.i just
completed my tenth.what course i want
to study? please help me sir
7th April 2015, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should i take along with maths to become an ias officcer in future?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?