31st May 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I join in Graduation to be eligible for MBA Entrance Exam?

I am a student of 12th science... I wanna do mba.... What type of graduation is required for mba entrance exam?....

5th June 2012, 04:51 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I join in Graduation to be eligible for MBA Entrance Exam?

You can join for graduation in any subject. A graduation in any subject is mandatory to apply for MBA. But it should be taken from a recognized institute. Also 50% marks is necessary to apply for MBA. CAT/MAT or similar entrance examinations need to be attended to get admission for this course. You should try to get a good rank in this exam so as to get admission for MBA in good management institutes.
8th October 2012, 06:27 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course should I join in Graduation to be eligible for MBA Entrance Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of 12th science... I wanna do mba.... What type of graduation is required for mba entrance exam?....
Any stream candidates are eligible to apply for MBA Entrance Examination . You may choose any Specialization in your graduation Course ( ie:- Commerce/Science/Arts Etc...)

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration . It's an Master degree Course . The duration of the Course is for two years and the Course is divided into four semester .

Eligibility Criteria Required for MBA Course :-

Student should Complete Graduation in any discipline from recognized University and Student need to secure Minimum 60% Percentile of marks in Bachelor degree Course . There is No Specific age limit for this MBA Course .

Student who are belong from sc/st category than relaxation will applicable for 5% Percentage of marks .

Note :- Any Specialization candidates are eligible for this MBA Course . ( ie:- BCA/B.com/B.sc/BA/BBA/B.tech/B.E Etc.. ) .

Even the candidate who Complete Master degree Course may also eligible to apply for this MBA Course .

Apart from this Educational the candidate should also crack the Entrance Examinations like, Common Admission Test/Management Aptitude Test and Graduation Management Aptitude Test Etc..

The Minimum Educational Qualification required for this Examination is that the candidate should Complete Under graduation Course in any discipline from recognized University .

Final year candidate can also eligible to appear in this Examination . Student should score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks to appear in CAT Examination , But there is No Minimum Percentage of marks Necessary for MAT Examination .

After Get Pass Marks in graduation Course eligible for MAT/GMAT Examination . Any Stream candidates are eligible to appear in MBA Entrance Examination .

So , After Completing your 12th standard , you may choose any Specialization for Graduation Course in which you have Interested .
8th October 2012, 09:06 PM
bhaskar51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

MBA-Eligibility and Admission Criteria

2.1 The candidate seeking admission must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline obtained through the 10+2+3 system or an equivalent qualification with at least 50% marks (Relaxation for SC/ST candidates as per Ordinance of BU, Bhopal) or equivalent CGPA of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 & UGC Act 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the AICTE and Ministry of HRD, Government of India.

2.2 The basis of computing the percentage obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree would be based on the practice followed by the university/ institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree.

2.3 In case of CGPA instead of marks, the equivalence would be based on the equivalence certified by the university / institution from where they have obtained bachelor’s degree. In case of unavailability of such system, it will be established by the NITTTR by dividing obtained CGPA with the maximum Possible CGPA and multiplying the resultant with 100.

2.4 Candidates of the qualifying examination can also apply on provisional basis. But at the time of admission, such candidates shall have to produce the original certificate of having passed/ mark sheet of the final year of the degree examination provided that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria. Failing to do so, the admission will be cancelled.

thare is no any criteria for course for seeking admission in mab.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?