27th November 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I prefer for B.Tech ECE

Hi sir/mam
Myself Chirag n i'm in 2nd year of b.tech from ECE.
Need your suggestion which course can i do.
[email protected]

15th November 2015, 11:58 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which course should I prefer for B.Tech ECE

Its a good thing that you are doing your B.Tech / Engineering in ECE which is Electronics and Communication but please note that one has to analyze a lot of things before taking any decisions about such courses.

Here are a few points that one must bear in mind to be able to understand what is happening around you and what must be done to better yourself.

1. ECE is a course that deals with both Electronics and Communications. It is no doubt a tough course to handle and many people have difficulties in doing so. But if one is focused about it, then anything can be made possible.

2. If you wish to take up some additional course while doing B.Tech in ECE, I would not recommend the same in your 2nd and 3 years. Reason being, these two are very critical and crucial years which not only demand quality studies of your engineering subjects but also practicals and laboratory exercises.

If you start wandering outside about other courses and ignore your currently course, then it may backfire upon you. However here are a few courses that you can consider doing:

1. Embedded Systems
2. Basics of Robotics
3. VLSI
4. Machine Language coding aka Low Level Languages
5. Circuit Design/Digital Electronics Basics
6. IT Software Coding languages such as C, C++, Java etc which can again come handy during your placements.

But I would again suggest that doing these courses once you are aware of the topics during your B.Tech would result in better understanding.
16th January 2018, 06:31 PM
Somyarathore
Member+

Default Re: Which course should I prefer for B.Tech ECE

Electronics is one of the largest growing sectors of the world. B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a graduate degree in Electronics. Engineering. if you wish to go for a job then start working on sharpening your skills as there are various companies looking for hiring E&C Engineer.
1-Web Designing Course,
2-Graphics Designing Course,
3-Digital Marketing Course,
4-Software Testing Course,
5-PHP/MySql Training,
6-Android App Training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?