3rd April 2017, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I pursue to become a Doctor if I am interested in Biology and not Maths?

Respected Sir, I am very much interested in Biology subject and I want to become a Doctor but I am not interested in Maths so I want to know which course should I pursue to become a Doctor if I am interested in Biology and not Maths? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which subject should choose after 10th to an average student?
  2. Can I become a doctor after B.Sc biology? Can I continue studying MBBS after B.Sc or will have to start from the beginning?
  3. Which subject to choose in class 11th- biology or maths?
  4. Career option except medical after intermediate having subjects of Biology, Physics and chemistry?
  5. Which is the best course that can be done after schooling? I am interested in Biology and Maths
  6. Selection of Group A or B in 11th Science?
  7. Which course of subject should I take in my 11th standard?
  8. How to become a doctor if I am a student of biology studying in BSc final year? Can I pursue admission for MBBS after completing my graduation
  9. Biology with maths or Computer science with Maths: better option after 10th with good skills in Maths?
  10. What are the benefits of taking Biology after class 10th? What kind of jobs can I get if I pursue a career in Biology?
  11. Can a subject be changed after passing class XI?
  12. Which stream should I take between Science and Commerce if I am average student with weaker skills in Maths and Biology?
  13. What are the career opportunities available in Biology? Which course has the best career scope?
  14. Which field should I choose after class 10th if I am interested in Biology and Maths? Will it be a good career choice?
  15. After 12th which is better? doing engineering or medical? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I pursue BBA without having Maths as a subject?
  17. Need guidance about choosing course after Matric in Science?
  18. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce with Maths) which can enable me to learn and earn together?
5th April 2017, 08:45 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I pursue to become a Doctor if I am interested in Biology and not Maths?

If you are interested in Biology and not in Maths, and want become a Doctor, then you need to pursue your 11th and 12th standard with Medical Science stream with Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognized board. After completion of your 12th standard with Medical Science stream from a recognized board, you have to pursue MBBS course to become a Doctor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?