6th June 2015, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Career option except medical after intermediate having subjects of Biology, Physics and chemistry?

I am very good in biology so I took "Bi.p.c" in intermediate I love plants and I interested in nature I don't wanted to become a Doctor because I am afraid of Operation's.so,what is what is the best way for me after "Bi.p.c" in intermediate other than doctor?

6th June 2015, 06:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career option except medical after intermediate having subjects of Biology, Physics and chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am very good in biology so I took "Bi.p.c" in intermediate I love plants and I interested in nature I don't wanted to become a Doctor because I am afraid of Operation's.so,what is what is the best way for me after "Bi.p.c" in intermediate other than doctor?
After completing your 12th standard with PCB stream, you can apply for below given courses,

BDS (Bachelors of Dental Science)
BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery)
BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery)
B.Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
B.Tech. ( Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology)
BE in Environmental Engineering
6th June 2015, 09:08 PM
savneybillford

Default Re: Career option except medical after intermediate having subjects of Biology, Physics and chemistry?

Since you are clearly interested in biology I suggest you do your graduation in biology itself. There are so many opportunities for you other than just being a doctor.
Thou can do BSc in many biology subjects, namely botany, zoology, microbiology, biochemistry,etc. All these courses have a high vacancy in the field since a lot of people are choosing MBBS as their graduation.

The other opportunity that you have is to continue with BSc and MSc in physics and chemistry. They have a huge scope in teaching and industry to. Specially in the research and development sector.
7th June 2015, 07:16 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

There are many courses available now after intermediate having subject Biology, Physics and Chemistry rather than Medical. Some of the best courses as given below.

--> BDS (Bachelors of Dental Science)

--> BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)

--> BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery)

--> BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery)

--> B.Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy)

--> B.Tech. ( Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology)

--> BE in Environmental Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?