22nd April 2012, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required for 12th results to become an Air Force Pilot?

sir,
i want to know about percentage of 12th result.how many percentage to require to make an air force pilot.

24th April 2012, 04:17 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage required for 12th results to become an Air Force Pilot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i want to know about percentage of 12th result.how many percentage to require to make an air force pilot.
In order to join Indian Air Force as an pilot after +2, you will have to first of all go through a training program for a period of three years and few months at the Air Force wing of National Defense Academy.

To join the National Defense Academy, one must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
  • Must have qualified +2 level of examination from a recognized board with Physics and Mathematics as the major subjects.
  • The candidate must not be less than 16 1/2 years and not over 19 years.
  • Must have qualified NDA Examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission.

The NDA Examination is conducted twice a year and to be considered eligible for it, there is no percentage criteria.
11th August 2012, 07:04 PM
pardeep dhaliwal

Default Re: What is the percentage required for 12th results to become an Air Force Pilot?

Hi dear....

->To join air force you give the test which are NDA (national defense academy).

->This exam is conducted by UPSC twice in year...

->Eligibility criteria is :
1.Age should be 16-19 year
2.passing 12th with Physics and mathematics from a suitable board.
3.only Male(unmarried) candidate are eligible for NDA exam.
4.There is no %age criteria.

So good luck...More information go a website :http://www.UPSC.gov.in
9th September 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage require in 12th standard to became a pilot ?
6th January 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

I have gained 81% in my ICSE ,, sir would u be kind enough to reply me that if I can join the IAF now , to be a PILOT... This has been my aim since I was a child ....
Thanking You,
With regards,
SAMRAT DEB
7th January 2013, 12:23 AM
ipkay93

Hello dear aspirant, as you want to become a Pilot in the Indian Air Force:

To become a Pilot in the Indian Air Force you need to appear for the NDA examination conducted by the UPCS twice a year:

The basic eligibility conditions for applying for the NDA examination are:

>>Your Age must be 16.5 to 19 Years old to write the NDA Exam.

>>You must be unmarried.

>>You must have 60% in PCM in 12th Standard.

>>You Must be Indian.

>>You must be physically and mentally fit.

>>Your Eye- Sight Should be 6/6.

>>Your Height Should be minimum 167cm.

>>Your chest should be minimum 77cm.

Regards,
Pkay.
7th January 2013, 12:40 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: What is the percentage required for 12th results to become an Air Force Pilot?

Quote:
sir,

How To Join Air Force After 12th

You can join the Indian Air Force by clearing the National Defense Academy(NDA) Exam which is conducted by the UPSC every year in the months of April and August..

A candidate can appear for the NDA Exam only if he complies with the following conditions :-

>> Candidate must be within the age limit of 16.5-19 years as seen on 1st January if appearing for NDA-1 or on 1st July if appearing for NDA-2..

>> Candidate must have completed 12th from a recognized board with Physics and Maths as his subjects for joining the Air Force..

>> Only male candidates are eligible for appearing for the NDA Exam..

There is no constraint on the minimum percentage..you just have pass your 12th boards..

A candidate needs to clear the following rounds in order to get recruited :-

>> Written Exam
>> Interview Round
>> Medical Exam

The written exam will test you on 2 papers :-

>> General Ability Test
>> Maths

You can also visit http://upsc.gov.in for more details on the exam..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NDA2 2012 GAT.pdf(1.43 MB, 71 views)
File Type: pdf NDA2 MATHS 2012.pdf(895.7 KB, 62 views)
File Type: txt Physical Requirements for NDA.txt(3.2 KB, 72 views)
7th January 2013, 10:31 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
sir,
If you are wiling to join in Indian Air force as on after 12th examination , you need to crack the National Defence Academy Examination .

This examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year in the month of April and August . It is called as NDA I and NDA II . April month exam notification was already released , if you are wiling then you can apply for NDA Examination .

But to apply for NDA Examination , you must have a holding the 12th exam OR appearing in the final year of 12th exam OR awaiting the exam results may also eligible to apply with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in order to apply for NDA Examination .

If you are having the mathematics and physics as subjects and then you can apply for this examination through online mode . Online mode application forms are available in the following official website of UPSC Online :: www.upsconline.nic.in

Last date for receipt of application on 21/January/2012 and the exam is going to be held on 14/04/13 .

Age limits ::

Only unmarried male applicant are eligible to apply and born not earlier than 2nd January , 1995 and not later than 1st July,1997 are eligible to apply .
7th January 2013, 12:22 PM
nitishtrifid

Hello Dear,

To become a pilot you have a better option to crack NDA exam. in this exam there is no percentage limit;.only there are some eligibility criteria which is also important for appearing this exam.
candidate should be male and unmarried.
age of the candidate 16.5 to 19 year.
for airforce pilot candidate should be completed 12th with subject maths and physics
female candidate are not eligible for NDA exam.

Best of luck
7th January 2013, 01:04 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
sir,
hi!
NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY

After passing 12th you can join Indian Air Force.

For this you have to qualify the National Defence Academy.

N.D.A exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.
In month of and April and August.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with recognized university
> Age limit:-16.5-19 year.
> Must be citizen of India
>Medically fit

There are three steep of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam
7th January 2013, 03:41 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

For joining the Indian air force , you need to appear for the national defense academy NDA exam, which conducted by upsc twice in a year.
The minimum 60% percentage is required in your 12th with physics and mathematics as your subjects. Only science stream students can apply for air force.
The age should be in between 16.5 years to 19 years.
Gud luck
7th January 2013, 05:09 PM
SANDEEP K DEEDAWAT

Quote:
sir,
not percentage require for air force pilet only 12th pass eligible
7th January 2013, 10:22 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

You can join Air Force after clearing NDA(National Defence Academy) examination, which is conducted by UPSC twice every year.

This examination is taken in three phases:-

* Written examination.

* Interview.

* Medical examination.

The eligibility criteria required for this examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of 12th in Maths and Physics subjects for Air Force.

* Age limit- 16.5-19 yrs.

* Nationality- Indian.

* Sex- Male.

* Marital status- Unmarried or single.

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.
10th January 2013, 06:14 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
sir,
If your aspiring to Join in Indian Airforce After Completing your 12th standard, than I suggest you to appear in NDA Examination which is Conducted by Union Public Service Examination for every twice in a year during the Month of April and August ..

The Notification for this Examination may updated in Official website of UPSC and also published in Employment news paper ..

NDA Notification for 2013 ::

-Date of Notification ==> 22/December/2013
-Last date of Submission for form ==> 21/ January/ 2013
-Date of Examination ==> 14/April/2013

Information regarding NDA Examination ::

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and this Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.. This Examination is held twice in a year ..

Your aspiring to Join in Indian Army than you should Complete 12th standard in science stream with Physics and Mathematics as a main subject in 12th standard from recognized university ..

Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination and your age should be not Minimum 16.5 years and Maximum 19 years at the appearing in the Entrance Examination .

You should be Single ( Unmarried ) Male .. and You should be Physically as well as medically Fit ..

For More Information Please Visit here :: http://www.upsc.gov.in/
10th June 2013, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I put tatoo so hw mi join air force..,if any chance to join air force so plz help i want to join air force that is my big dream,
23rd December 2013, 05:30 PM
sanjayneolia

Smile Re: What is the percentage required for 12th results to become an Air Force Pilot?

Quote:
sir,
i want to become a fighter jet pilot in indian air force . so please tell me what percentage required in 12 th science ( math + physics) and which exam i have to give? i am in 11 th science ( math + physics) .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?