16th June 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

What percentage is required in 10th class to become a Pilot?

what percentage is required in 10th class to become pilot?

19th August 2012, 07:12 AM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Default Re: What percentage is required in 10th class to become a Pilot?

Hello friend,
=> There is nothing here for the 10th class Marks having to do with the Pilot job in the Indian Air Force.
=> The only things cares about is 12th Class and the marks obtained in Final Board Examination of the 12th class Board education.
=> For becoming a pilot in the Indian Air Force, you must apply for the NDA Examination while you are studying in the 12th class or after completing the 12th standard only with Science (Physics and Mathematics).
=> The age should not be more than 19 years to apply for NDA Examination and should not be less than 16.5 years.
=> Also, you need not to score much in 12th class examination, just above 60% and pass in NDA Examination and then you can apply for the post of pilot in the Indian Air Force wing after the completion of course of Indian Air Force in NDA.

> For further details regarding NDA, you can refer to UPSC official website.
28th October 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: What percentage is required in 10th class to become a Pilot?

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM
I AM A STUDENT OF STANDARD 10th MY AIM IS TO BECOME A PILOT AND I AM HAVING A QUESTION THAT IS THEIR IS NDA EXAM AFTER 10 IF IT IS THERE THEN IT IS GOOD OR AFTER 12th IS GOOD PLEASE HELP ME I AM HAVING PROBLEM IN THIS QUESTION.

THANKING YOU
BINDU(STD-10)
14th December 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM,
I AM A STUDENT OF CLASS 9th MY AIM IS TO BECOME AN AIR FORCE PILOT AND I HAVING A QUESTION THAT THEIR IS ANY AIR FORCE FLYING SCHOOL AFTER 9th/10th? IF THERE IS A SCHOOL PLEASE INFORM ME AT MY MAIL ID [email protected] PLEASE HELP ME.

THANKING YOU
ANISH MAKWANA
JAORA DIST. RATLAM (M.P)
1st January 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

How ould i prepare my self to join airforce?
respected sir\madam
Iam a student of class 10th .My goalis to join airforce as soon as i can then what should i do so,that i can join,please give me some health related aand personality related advices i'll be highly obelige to you.
you can informon my email id [email protected] Ihope you will reply soon

yours truly
DEEPTI SHUKLa
1st January 2013, 09:39 PM
24himani

Thumbs up Re: What percentage is required in 10th class to become a Pilot?

You can go to www.careerairforce.nic.in as the notifications are out.It will be very beneficial if you download the format and save it for future use.
It will be best if you take Physics, chemistry and Maths in class 12th and secure 60% marks in 12th and graduation also.
its very good ki you have decided your aim very early.
All the best.
1st January 2013, 10:13 PM
ipkay93

Hello dear aspirant, as you want to become a pilot so there are two options for you:

If you want to become a commercial pilot then there is almost negligible weightage to your 10th grade percentage , most of the training school conduct there own entrance papers for admission and train you to get a license
Pros - easy admission process
Cons - heavy amount of fees ,
you will have to search for your job on your own ,

On the other hand if you want to become a pilot in the indian air force then there is no need for your 10th grade marks, but your 12th grade percentage should be more than 60% with PCM
After that you need to clear your NDA exam which is conducted only after 12th twice a year for below the age of 19 (there is no NDA exam after 10th )
If you clear your NDA written exam then you will be called for SSB evaluation there is a wide range of team and individual tasks given in the 5 day process is depends of your choice and merit that you will be selected in Air force, Army or Navy
For the Pilots there is one additional tasks i.e PABT test needed to be cleared in this test there is artificial aircraft simulator in which the candidate is to be placed and all the body changes under those aircraft conditions are to be recorded which should be under certain limits.
For NDA details log onto www.careerairforce.in

The good coaching for NDA is provided by Cavalliers.
1st January 2013, 10:16 PM
artigoyal52

hi dear,
requirment for become piolet:
No require minimum percentage in 10th class.
General Requirements

At least 21 years of age

Graduate of a four-year degree program from a college or university accredited by a recognized accrediting organization

Degrees obtained from a non-U.S. institution must be evaluated for equivalency to U.S. degrees by a member organization of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES).

Postgraduate education will be given favorable consideration.
20th January 2013, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

if i am studying in gujarat board course and if i passed 12th std above 60% in gujarat board then i become a pilot or not.sir/ma"am please answer me as possible as you can?
12th December 2013, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

i am studiying in 7th stantard what percentage of marks require for this course. after 12th what is the procedure
26th March 2014, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Now iam in 10th if i want to become a pilot which course i havero take after 10th and i am wearing spex is it become any problem for me
27th June 2014, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam
i am studying in 9th class and want to be become a commercial pillot so can you tell me which subject i take in 10th class after completing 10 2 i m going to austerlia oxford avation academy
5th October 2014, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam
I am studying in 10th class and want to become a pilot so can tell me some health and personality related advices .

your truly
kapil yadav
15th April 2017, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

DEAR sir/mam, I AM STUDYING IN GRADE 10. I want to became a pilot. what percentage required for being a pilot.. please give me answer please sir/mam.
your truly
RAJAN BASTAKOTI
31st May 2017, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Myself Naman Sharma from Ujjain. I study in class 10th and I want to become pilot . I want know that what qualification I want in class 10th and 12th please reply me on my account [email protected] please help me

Thanking you
Naman dharma
Ujjain (m.p.)
17th June 2021, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Respect sir/mam
As I am a studying in 10std,my aim is to become a pilot.my question is ,what percentage should I have to score In 10std. & what course should I have to do to reach my aim
please reply to my question

Thanking you
HUSNA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?