18th February 2017, 10:53 PM
Pawan Kumar khandait

Which course should a M.Sc Chemistry choose after it? Chances to study M.Tech after it?

Hello sir, I have completed M.Sc Chemistry and now want to study further. Please tell me which course should I choose? Can I do M.Tech after it?

30th April 2017, 11:04 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should a M.Sc Chemistry choose after it? Chances to study M.Tech after it?

Yes, you can pursue Master of Technology after completion of Master's degree in Chemistry. To get admission in Master of technology, you will have to apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering exam and clear it with good rank.

GATE is conducted by IIT or IISC every year. Candidates who have done bachelor's degree in technology or engineering or master's degree in science are eligible to apply for GATE.

You can also go for other courses like Master of Philosophy or Doctor of Philosophy in Chemistry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?