6th February 2018, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Which course to study in order to become a Company Lawyer? LLB or Company Secretary?

I am a B.Com student and want to become a Company Lawyer so which course I have to choose, is it LLB or should I do Company Secretary (CS) course? Or is there any other course specialized in Company Law matters?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do LLB and company secretary after passing B.Com?
  2. How to do LLB after doing M.Com+Company Secretary Course
  3. How to pursue company secretary course after pursuing B.A LLB
  4. Duration of Company Secretary course including Articleship? Is Articleship compulsory for LLB student? Duties of a Company Secretary?
  5. What should one do after completing CS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for LLB from DU if I am a company secretary?
  7. Information about company secretary course? Should I go for company secretary or ICWAI course?
  8. How to join company secretary intermediate course being practicing Lawyer?
  9. What is the procedure to join Company Secretary course after completing graduation? -- [New]
  10. Can I do company secretary course? I have done LLB last year
  11. Which undergraduate courses can we do with CS for a better career? Which is the PG course available after CS?
  12. Karnataka State open University B.Com 1st Year- Company Law and Secretarial Practice Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  13. Procedure to apply for company secretary course after graduation? Which colleges are there for company secretary course in PG? Courses necessary for company secretary course?
  14. Details about company secretary course after M.Com?
  15. Can I do Company Secretary and LLB together after completing B.Com?
  16. Admission procedure for company secretary? List of exam and colleges in Mumbai for company secretary course?
  17. Is graduation compulsory for getting a job after CS?
  18. What are the subjects available in Company Secretary course?
11th February 2018, 04:57 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to study in order to become a Company Lawyer? LLB or Company Secretary?

To become a Company Lawyer/Corporate Lawyer, you have to pursue any of these degrees -

1. Five-year Bachelor of Law degree course after completing higher secondary education.
2. Three-year B.A.LL.B degree after completing bachelor's degree in any discipline.

To be admitted into a good Law School, you need to write an entrance examination named as Common Law Admission Test (CLAT).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?