25th October 2016, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

Which course to take after 12th between BMS and B.Com?

I am currently 12. I just wanted to ask you a question about Which course to take between the BMS and B.Com? Would you please help me to guide me out and what courses to do with three years of degree?

25th October 2016, 08:01 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to take after 12th between BMS and B.Com?

Personally I would like to suggest you to pursue Bachelor of Commerce degree course from a recognised University with at least 50% marks so that you can appear in civil services, RTO, PO, Railways, etc

after Bachelor of Commerce degree you will have lot of job opportunities as well as you can pursue Higher Education courses.
25th October 2016, 08:22 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course to take after 12th between BMS and B.Com?

B.Com and BMS both are the good courses & having good career opportunities. You should choose the course in which you are most interested. If you are interested in accounting & finance, then choose the B.Com. If interested in management, then choose the BMS.

B.Com
This course involves subjects such as Account , Finance , Auditing , Economics , HR , Marketing , Statistics etc.

Higher Studies
- CA
- CS
- M.Com
- MBA

Employment Sectors
- Banks
- Industrial Houses
- Marketing
- Foreign Trade
- Budget Planning
- Public Accounting
- Business Consultancies
- Education

BMS
It involves subjects such as Marketing , Finance , Business Ethics , Operation & Research , Retail Management etc.

Higher Studies
- MBA
- PG Diploma In Management

Employment Areas
- HR Department
- Finance Companies
- Marketing
- Business Houses
- Export Companies
- Industrial Houses
- Banks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?