1st June 2011, 03:06 PM
ayush kr singh

Which course will be the best for me if I am interested to do Robotics in M.Tech?

sir i have just now passed class 12th and i want to do robotics in m.tech . So what will be best for me in b.tech.
sir i am interested in both b.tech mechanical and b.tech software so what will be
best for me .sir please guied me

4th September 2011, 12:18 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course will be the best for me if I am interested to do Robotics in M.Tech?

Robotics generally related with mechanical engineering at the time of designing. but there is also need of some programming to operate the robot. so robotics fall in mechanical engineering as well as in computer science engineering or information technology.

now if you want to do design of robot and want to work with robotics more deeply then better option is B.Tech in mechanical engineering. because if you do mechanical engineering then you will be able to do M.Tech in robotics as well as you will get a good knowledge on robotics after M.Tech. even if some part of computer programming is needed for the robotics you will learn it within M.Tech syllabus or from any private computer education institution.

as you have interest in mechanical engineering then it's better to go for mechanical engineering without any confusion.

best wishes.

4th September 2011, 12:35 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course will be the best for me if I am interested to do Robotics in M.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayush kr singh View Post
sir i have just now passed class 12th and i want to do robotics in m.tech
both streams are good and you need both streams for robotics but there is generally less use of mechanical inrobotics and more use of programming..so only computer science can help you achieve your dream..so go for it without any hesitation..you will learn about embedded systems and microprocessors & controllers which will be the key subjects for helping you in your robotics career..all the best

11th September 2011, 08:04 PM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayush kr singh View Post
sir i have just now passed class 12th and i want to do robotics in m.tech . So what will be best for me in b.tech.
sir i am interested in both b.tech mechanical and b.tech software so what will be
best for me .sir please guied me
If you are intrested in robotics then you should choose mechenical engineering

branch.From this you can get more informantion about robotics.So its the

best choice.Also there is required for programming knowledge so its better to

choose computer science branch.But you dont get the idea and knowledge

about robotics with computer branch.So its better to choose mechenical

engineering branch.After this if you want to learn the programming procedure

then you can learn form any computer institute.So just go for this.There is so

much scope in robotics.

All the best.

21st November 2011, 06:33 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

Robotics generally related with mechanical engineering at the time of designing. but there is also need of some programming to operate the robot. so robotics fall in mechanical engineering as well as in computer science engineering or information technology.

now if you want to do design of robot and want to work with robotics more deeply then better option is B.Tech in mechanical engineering. because if you do mechanical engineering then you will be able to do M.Tech in robotics as well as you will get a good knowledge on robotics after M.Tech. even if some part of computer programming is needed for the robotics you will learn it within M.Tech syllabus or from any private computer education institution.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?