26th April 2016, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Which course would be better after intermediate which would be useful in earning more money?

I want a perfect course after intermediate. AM a BI.P.C student. Which course would be better for my future? Which course helps to earn more money in future? which course is safe fo female?

26th April 2016, 07:16 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course would be better after intermediate which would be useful in earning more money?

Since you are a female and of BIPC student in 12th class, the best course for you is Medicine.

After becoming a doctor, you can start your own Hospital and will earn more.

However I can not say that Medicine is the only course which will fetch you more money.

After completion of any of the courses in Science stream, you have a potential to earn more money. But that is subject to
-the kind of job in which you are joining
-the kind of company in which you are joining
-your job designation

If you have strong subject knowledge and good communication skills, you will get job in top companies which will further let you to earn more money.

Some of other beneficial courses are
-BDS
-Pharmacy
-Nursing
-Biotechnology etc.

To join all these courses, you should crack the Entrance Exam and depending upon your performance in the Entrance Exam, you would get admission for these courses in the respective colleges.

If you don't score good marks or good rank, you will not be given admission.

Please keep this in mind and carry out your preparation accordingly towards for the preparation for Medical Entrance Exam.

One thing I would suggest is, don't join the course to earn money. Join the course to learn knowledge.

If you have the knowledge, obviously you can earn money wherever you go.
26th April 2016, 11:12 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which course would be better after intermediate which would be useful in earning more money?

# Days are gone when it is considered that medical and engineering profession is most lucrative. Now-a-days, there are ample career options besides medical and engineering profession in which one can get desired success in that field.

# It is difficult to say what career option is more lucrative and what career option is less lucrative one.

# While choosing any career option after intermediate, one should keep following points in mind rather than putting himself/herself in rat race like others:

* Area of interest of the student
* Basic concepts in related subjects
* Personal skill and trait
* Career prospects of that career option in future

# One can go for any of the below mentioned career options after intermediate:

* Bachelor in Science (B.Sc.)
* Bachelor in Arts (B.A)
* Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA)
* Law
* Information Technology
* Hotel Management
* Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA)
* Fashion Technology
* Journalism and Mass Communication
* Pharmacy
* Paramedical Courses
* Animation and Multimedia
* Interior Designing
* and many more
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?