18th December 2017, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Which course would be better to do in future in technical and communication field after completion of diploma in ECE?

Hi, I have studied Diploma in ECE I want to do B.Sc degree which one is better for me for further use also I wanted to go in technical and communication field please reply which is best for me? It will be helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the future of electronics and communication engineers in the field of Aviation and Aeronautics
  2. Model Question Papers for 10th class of CBSE Board?
  3. Scope in Indian Air Force technical branch after B.Tech(ECE) and interest in Communication?
  4. Which degree course I should opt for to go for Journalism in future?
  5. What we can do after completion of Diploma in ECE to get a good job?
  6. Scope in electronics and communication field after b.tech ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible to change the field in engineering after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  8. Scope of job after completing diploma in Electrical? Eligibility criteria to join Nuclear power plant after polytechnic? Best degree after diploma Electrical?
  9. Any fields after B.E ECE related to Mobile/Wireless Communication?
  10. What is the future course to take after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  12. Change of branch in engineering after completing diploma in ECE?
  13. Procedure to pursue Diploma in Genetics for a Diploma (ECE) Candidate?
  14. Which post graduation I can do after completion of B.Sc Visual communication?
  15. Which course to select after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?
  16. Future in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? Can I get better job after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
  17. Which course is best after completion of diploma Electronics and Communication engineering?
  18. What are the opportunities available after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
31st December 2017, 06:38 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course would be better to do in future in technical and communication field after completion of diploma in ECE?

Both the fields are demanding and have bright future. But according to my knowledge, i suggest you to go for B.Tech in ECE.

As you have mentioned in the thread that you had studied Diploma in ECE, then B.Tech in ECE will be helpful and understandable for you. This course will become easy for you to understand.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?