7th May 2010, 11:47 AM
naveen.cvr

Courses after B.Tech related to Telecommunication Sector(Training)?

Sir/Madam
I want to know about the courses after B.Tech related to telecommunication sector(training).

Related Questions:
  1. How to do short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication field
  2. Which are the M.Tech courses related to Telecom?
  3. Which are the short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication? I am a student of diploma
  4. Courses after B.Tech related to Telecommunication Sector(Training)?
  5. How do I go about in pursuing Aeronautical Engineering after B.E Telecommunication?
  6. Am I eligible for the course provided by CDAC after completing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication with 58%?
  7. Courses related to B.Tech Mechanical engineering? Design related courses of 3 to 4 months duration in Bangalore?
  8. After B.E which course should I opt so that its good for me?
  9. Extra Courses related to Electronics and Telecommunication Branch?
  10. B.Tech(ECE) or B.E(ECE)? Which one is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List some side courses related to Electronics and Telecommunication Diploma?
  12. Courses to be done in summer vacations related to ECE which will help in future?
  13. Can I get any job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  14. Which courses should I opt for after completion of BE in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  15. After electronics and telecommunication B.Tech what types of courses are the best to get a job easily and quickly?
  16. List of correspondence courses that can be done after Electronics & Telecommunication?
  17. Can I get any job after completing IETE diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  18. Best courses to do after B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication? Best Colleges offering such courses in Mumbai -- [New]
5th July 2011, 07:12 PM
vissuk

Default Re: Courses after B.Tech related to Telecommunication Sector(Training)?

u can do m.tech by writing GATE exam or by PGCET
can also do MBA by writing CAT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?