11th August 2012, 02:25 AM
suarj wankhade

Which are the courses best suited for my stream in B.A? I have completed B.E in E&TC

i have completed my BE in E&TC i wan't information about courcess best suited for my strem in BE?

15th July 2017, 07:29 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the courses best suited for my stream in B.A? I have completed B.E in E&TC

The best course which you can pursue after Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication is Master of Technology. Candidates who have done bachelor's degree in technology can apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering to pursue Master of Technology from top institutes of India.

GATE qualified candidates get stipend for pursuing M.Tech course. If you secure top rank in GATE exam then you can be called for jobs in Public Sector Undertakings also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?