6th May 2010, 04:21 PM
nishantbudhwani

Which courses can I do after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?

respected sir/madam,
i am presently studying in 3rd year in electronics and communication branch and i want to do further studies after my engg.
but i have very poor knowledge for what to do after engg.
please give me better option of my feild.
thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is best after completion of diploma Electronics and Communication engineering? -- [New]
  2. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  3. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  4. Any courses after Electronics and Communication Engineering to get into Marine?
  5. What are the courses that I can opt after passing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
  6. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?
  7. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  8. How to join for Architecture course? I am an Electronics and communication engineering student
  9. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  10. How to join airforce after BE? UES exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the steps to be followed to become Meteorologist?
  12. Types of electronics and communication engineering jobs? Which are the short term job oriented electronics courses? How to apply in BHEL, BEL, IOSRO, NTPC?
  13. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  14. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Electronics And Communication Engineering in Germany?
  15. Can Girls join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM? Procedure to join?
  16. What should I do after completing diploma in ECE?
  17. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  18. What are the courses which we can take after diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering other than B.Tech course?
16th September 2011, 12:40 AM
manish gupta123

Default Re: Which courses can I do after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishantbudhwani View Post
respected sir/madam,
i am presently studying in 3rd year in electronics and communication branch and i want to do further studies after my engg.
thanks!
u should fristly improve your knowledge thn take admission in M.tech or in MBA field my dear frind....
16th September 2011, 11:57 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses can I do after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?

You are a student of such stream through which you can build a bright future in Govt.sector,Private sector in software company as well as core company.

As now the present days are the base communication technologies along with the basic electronic components, design of circuits and systems,for this you are a student of bright stream ECE.

through this stream you can get job in Govt as well as private sector.

Its future is really very very bright,through this stream you can go various sectors in higher study such as :

1:Research(ISRO),

2:Mobile Communication,

3:Microwave Communication

4:Robotics, defense,

5:Radio Communication,

6:TV broadcasting,

7:Telegraphy & Telephony,

8:VLSI design,

9:Nuclear Science,

10:Wireless Communication
etc.....

There are so many option for job in Govt as well as Private sectors.
16th September 2011, 12:04 PM
malek basit

Thumbs down Re: Which courses can I do after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?

hello Friends
Best Courses after Engineering

-> Diploma in Advanced Computing

-> M. Tech. Civil. Engg.
Duration:- 2 years

Eligibility Criteria:- B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) or equivalent deg

-> M.Tech (Biotechnology)

Eligibility Criteria:- A graduate student having completed any ...

-> M.Tech (Digital Communication Engineering.)

Eligibility:- Candidates possessing appropriate degree with a ...

>> it s your field So dnt miss that chance

with Regards

♣ BASIT ♣
16th September 2011, 01:44 PM
sat1993

In M.Tech the specializations offered for ECE students :

1. Communication Systems.

2. VLSI / Micro Electronics.

3. Digital Electronics

4. Systems & Signals

5. Instrumentation & Controls

6. Interdisciplinary courses like Satellite Technology, Internet Science, Aerospace, Management, Industrial Engineering.

The selection will be generally based on the score/Rank obtained in GATE.

In the present scenario VLSC,Signals are leading branches. You can opt for any specialazation in M.Tech as ECE is an ever green branch.
Hope u suceed in the Specialization you opt.

All the best,

With regards,

sat1993...
16th September 2011, 01:45 PM
sat1993

In M.Tech the specializations offered for ECE students :

1. Communication Systems.

2. VLSI / Micro Electronics.

3. Digital Electronics

4. Systems & Signals

5. Instrumentation & Controls

6. Interdisciplinary courses like Satellite Technology, Internet Science, Aerospace, Management, Industrial Engineering.

The selection will be generally based on the score/Rank obtained in GATE.

In the present scenario VLSC,Signals are leading branches. You can opt for any specialazation in M.Tech as ECE is an ever green branch.
Hope u suceed in the Specialization you opt.

All the best,

With regards,

sat1993...
16th September 2011, 02:41 PM
rajesnani

It's nice to see you that you opted for ECE group in your B.tech career.

One thing you must decide is to choose your way after your B.tech.
Basically towards EMBEDDED SYSTEMS or VLSI or CAD packages...

choosing VLSI is very good option but need to be highly talented in that area...

choosing EMBEDDED SYSTEMS will also lead your life in a good path as electronics became very important constraint in everybody's daily life...

choosing CAD packages will give you a bright future as such we have many CAD (computer aided design) packages...
generally we go for programming CAD package...but now a days we have got a brilliant package which is implemented by using graphical interfacing called LabVIEW...

Please if you are interested in that pakage go for it....refer official site of national instruments web site for further details of this LabVIEW...

Regards,
Rajesh P
16th September 2011, 03:41 PM
Sheetaljain

hi friend,there are greatly two options for you after completion of BE
1) if you are interested in further studies of engineering then you can look at doing MS in Electronics and Communications after completing your BE in electronics and communications.
there are two factors:
- Qualifying Score in the entrance exams
- Available Finance
If you can qualify the exam to get admit to an IIT or IISC in India, then that should be the first preference.

If not, and if you have sufficient funds to finance the initial period of your Study in abroad, then you should prepare for GRE and aim for a good university abroad.

A comprehensive list of top universities offering courses in Electrical / Electronics and communication engineering along with indicative cost of application and fees, the average GRE and TOEFL scores required to get admit etc. is available on the following url:

http://www.accesseducationindia.com/top-electrical-electronic-courses.html

2) If you are interested in management field then you can go For an MBA degree, it would be advisable if you work for 2-3 years in a Business Environment and then write GMAT and aim to score 700+ marks. That would give you a chance to target the best MBA courses available.

All The Best for your career.
I hope my answer will meet your requirement.
Thank you.
16th September 2011, 05:03 PM
moni89

Smile Re: Which courses can I do after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Quote:
respected sir/madam,
thanks!
Its better you do a MBA/MS in Telecom field .it has a higher capable requirement in its domain .
16th September 2011, 05:22 PM
sayali hoshing

hey you can do embedded couse if you are willing to work in reputed core company.otherwise if you want to go for IT companies you have many option for courses such as software testing,.net, java etc.
16th September 2011, 05:29 PM
bhabanisankardas

Location: Jaypurkilla(Near Pipili College), Pipili, Puri, Orissa, India 752104

Dear,
you should prefer the courses specified below after b.tech in electronics and communication engg. .These courses will help to get through in pubic sector examinations.
1.PLC(programmable logic control )
2. SCADA
3. VLSI

Regards.
16th September 2011, 05:31 PM
bhabanisankardas

Location: Jaypurkilla(Near Pipili College), Pipili, Puri, Orissa, India 752104

Dear,
you should prefer the courses specified below after b.tech in electronics and communication engg. .These courses will help to get through in pubic sector examinations.
1.PLC(programmable logic control )
2. SCADA
3. VLSI

Regards.
16th September 2011, 06:13 PM
moni89

Smile Re: Which courses can I do after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Quote:
respected sir/madam,
thanks!
Its better you do a MBA/MS in Telecom field .it has a higher capable requirement in its domain .
16th September 2011, 11:22 PM
Soni_kaur99

Firstly, think positive and be confident and secondly u should try to improve your knowledge as you are in 3 year so pay more attention in rest of year.then u should apply for m.tech or mba
mk

h
9th March 2012, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir me tushar in frst year of ece so wat should i do besides it fr bright future ??
19th March 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I would like to know the good courses after btech ECE
31st August 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.tech in ece and wants to study abroad in mba with scolarship.please give guidelines.
31st August 2012, 10:57 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello,
hi friend,there are greatly two options for you after completion of BE
1) if you are interested in further studies of engineering then you can look at doing MS in Electronics and Communications after completing your BE in electronics and communications.
there are two factors:
- Qualifying Score in the entrance exams
- Available Finance
If you can qualify the exam to get admit to an IIT or IISC in India, then that should be the first preference.

If not, and if you have sufficient funds to finance the initial period of your Study in abroad, then you should prepare for GRE and aim for a good university abroad.

A comprehensive list of top universities offering courses in Electrical / Electronics and communication engineering along with indicative cost of application and fees, the average GRE and TOEFL scores required to get admit etc. is available on the following url:

http://www.accesseducationindia.com/top-electrical-electronic-courses.html

2) If you are interested in management field then you can go For an MBA degree, it would be advisable if you work for 2-3 years in a Business Environment and then write GMAT and aim to score 700+ marks. That would give you a chance to target the best MBA courses available.

All The Best for your career.
I hope my answer will meet your requirement.
Thank you.

regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?