1st July 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

For which courses and entrance exams should I prepare for while in 8th standard?

Now my child is in 8th std. Let me know the course and entrance exams, preparation etc in detailed.

27th February 2019, 11:33 PM
shivani juneja

Default Re: For which courses and entrance exams should I prepare for while in 8th standard?

He or She can prepare for the NTSE exam(National Talent Search Exam).
This following site will give you full guide about NTSE.

www.toppr.com/bytes/tips-ntse-scholar/

If student clears all the three steps of exam,then full scholarship will be awarded to the student, and this course will him or her in building her career too.

All The Best!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?