9th September 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Companies for doing project without influence?

hi sir,
i am vishal doing my final year in mech engg. plz suggest some companies for doing projects without influence and please suggest me few topics.sir i will be very kind to u if solve my query.
you can mail me :[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. In which companies can I do my project without influence while doing final year Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Details of project and companies to do project for B.Tech Mining Engineering?
  3. How to apply in companies for MBA project? Which type of companies to refer for HR?
  4. How can I apply for companies for project training in MBA HR? How could I get perfect skills?
  5. List of companies which allow 6th semester live project in MCA? Procedure to get in?
  6. Guidance regarding Project titles for M.Pharmacy candidates? Companies offering Projects to these candidates?
  7. Which companies would allow B.E students to do project in their companies?
  8. How to apply for summer internship project in HR in Pune?
  9. Should I wait for another project of TCS or try for other companies having working experience of a year? -- [New]
  10. How can I join project work in reputed IT companies in the final year of MCA? Will it be helpful in future?
  11. Which companies will allow me to do projects without a referral employee? Which private institutes will help me in doing the project?
  12. Project in a company or one's own project is good for better future? More preference is given to person who did project?
  13. List of companies in India to do internship as final year project for MCA course?
  14. Is it possible for me to get internship in companies if I have political influence?
  15. Best companies for M.Sc IT project training?
  16. Companies for doing MSc in Applied Chemistry project?
  17. List of topics to do Project for Pharmaceutical Analysis for M-Pharmacy? Which Companies I can do Project in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which Companies I can prefer for doing Project being a candidate pursing 6th semester of MCA course?
5th November 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies for doing project without influence?

hello sir this is prashanth doing btech civil final can u say the companies offering live projects and the topics,presentation of the project work....my email id: [email protected]
6th November 2011, 03:00 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
There are so many companies which offers project training without influence.

Here are the best name of the companies for you :

>>TCS

>>WIPRO

>>CTS

>>ACCENTURE

>>IBM

>>TECH MAHINDRA

>>SATYAM

All the best.............
9th November 2011, 01:39 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Hello friend
there are lots of companies that provide project training without any influence.the companies such as
TCS

WIPRO

CTS

ACCENTURE

IBM

TECH MAHINDRA

MAHINDRA SATYAM

Wish you luck...
12th November 2011, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

am doing my final year eee. i have to submit my project title on or before 25.11.11. so kindly do help me with titles and if there any possible need of doing any projects for company(company based project)???
21st November 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

IAM A EEE FINAL YEAR STUDENT. IAM WILLING TO DO MY FINAL YEAR PROJECT IN ANY GOVERNMENT OR ANY GOOD MNC COMPANY WITHOUT INFLUENCE.... CAN U HELP ME..?
24th November 2011, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

IAM A ECE FINAL YEAR STUDENT.IAM WILLING TO DO MY FINAL YEAR PROJECT IN ANY STANDARD COMPANY WITHOUT INFLUENCE...PLEASE HELP ME....MY MAIL ID:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?