8th July 2016, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best course to do after completion of Civil Engineering to get jobs in software side?

I need your assistance regarding.. after finishing B.Tech civil.. what are the best courses to do for getting software job....because i am interest in software side oly plz what software to do software or hardware in IT industry
Please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in software side if I have completed B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  2. How may I find a suitable job after passing electronics engineering with 70% marks? I have done course in software testing at manual and automation level
  3. What should we do after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering to get a government job in future?
  4. Am I eligible to get a job in software side after completion of B.E course?
  5. What are the jobs available in companies for civil engineering students? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to get job in software IT companies after completion of Civil Engineering?
  7. What are the jobs available in core companies after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering?
  8. Which course should a BCA student do after completion of it? Which field will be more beneficial in between Software and government jobs?
  9. How to go for software job in future? I am a M.E course in civil branch
  10. Which are the best courses after finishing B.Tech Civil engineering to get software job?
  11. What is the best choice for me after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering? What jobs are suitable for me?
  12. Am I eligible to take up job in software side after completion of B.Com and MBA with HR specialization?
  13. What type of government jobs I can apply after completion of civil engineering course being a girl candidate?
  14. Am I eligible to do software jobs after completion of M.Sc Bio Chemistry?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in Maharashtra or any other private jobs after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  16. What are the various government jobs available after completion of engineering course?
  17. Is MS(Software Engineering+B.Tech CS) give more preference as compared to MS(Software Engineering 5 years integrated programme) for jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Government jobs for B.Sc Software holders?
9th July 2016, 10:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the best course to do after completion of Civil Engineering to get jobs in software side?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I need your assistance regarding.. after finishing B.Tech civil.. what are the best courses to do for getting software job....because i am interest in software side oly plz what software to do software or hardware in IT industry
Please reply soon..
After completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering, you can do some certificate curse like C, JAVA, Oracle to get a job in software field.

To get a job in Hardware field, you should go for CCNA r Microsoft certification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?