18th June 2013, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

How should I join M.Tech power electronics in JNTUK? What is the fee structure?

i'm intersted to join m.tech(power electronics) in jntuk,how i can get fee details &admission procedure please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in JNTUK after applying for PGECET?
  2. What is the approximate fee structure to study power electronics and drives or any specialization in Electronics without GATE exam?
  3. Can i join M.Tech course in JNTUK or Nagarjuna University through PGCET? I have done M.Sc (IT).
  4. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  5. What are the career opportunities after M.Tech in power Electronics?
  6. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  7. Procedure to apply, fee structure and lodging facility in Koradi Power Plant for Winter Training? -- [New]
  8. Can I do any Project in ISRO being a candidate pursuing M.Tech course in Power Electronics?
  9. Can I pursue M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from CVSR college of engineering?
  10. Courses in Government institutes in India after Diploma in Power Electronics? Fee structure?
  11. Which all courses are offered by Anna University in M.Tech Civil Engineering? Is it possible to join the course abroad? Fee structure of it?
  12. Can I manage to get into a good M.Tech college after passing B.E Electronics?
  13. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  14. Fee structure of mtech through PGECET -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communications? Which entrance exams to appear for and fee structure of the course?
  16. List of the M.Tech colleges for electrical/power system/power electronics engineering without GATE
  17. Required Rank in PGCET Exam to get admission for M.Tech course in a Government College? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  18. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?