27th December 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Which courses have better option for girls between medicine or engineering?

Which of these courses is a better option 4 girls- medicine or engineering

3rd January 2013, 02:05 AM
thriller.singh

Default Re: Which courses have better option for girls between medicine or engineering?

hi friend,
engineering as well as medicine field have wide variety of career option available for girls. in today's growing world there are no fields where the role of girls is confined, the only parameter to decide what field you should choose as your career is your interest.

Think deeply, discus with your parents and elders and then make an intelligent choice, where you can excel easily and show your true capabilities. success will surely accompany you.

best of luck.
9th March 2013, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which courses have better option for girls between medicine or engineering?

which courses have better option for girls between medicine or engineering
6th June 2013, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

i want to know which course would be better for my daughter she is intrested in bio informatics
6th June 2013, 08:30 PM
maruthidevi

hi friend,
engineering as well as medicine field have wide variety of career option available for girls. in today's growing world there are no fields where the role of girls is confined, the only parameter to decide what field you should choose as your career is your interest.

Think deeply, discus with your parents and elders and then make an intelligent choice, where you can excel easily and show your true capabilities. success will surely accompany you.

best of luck.
16th December 2013, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is wtiting 10th from icse after that which stream should she must take
16th March 2014, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

I am presently studying in non-medical stream class 12 with Biotechnology.
please suggest me suitable courses after 12th
10th June 2014, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir
I need your help.I want to know that which course is best for girls in engineering

your faithfully
saba afsar
8th May 2015, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

What engineering courses in girls after 12?she is high mark in maths
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?