3rd February 2010, 04:07 PM
riya joon

Guide Me: I have lost all hopes, I am a B.A. student through open college

hi..!i am B.a student(open collage).and became very dull n career councious to siting at home..before 2 month i have fallen in dipration because of not having any better career...i want to do something but don't know wht??how??because i have done my 12 also through a open collage..and this 2-3 years education gap has totaly shattered me.i can't paas out a engg. entrance exam because i have forgoten all patern of maths.science..people say i could have better opsion after my graduation but i don't think without start any regular classe n updating my mind i would be able to do any thing better..who;e day i keep dreaming that i would be became these that and will earn lots...but i don't see a ray of hope of my bright future...and start crying...kindally help me out and sugges me any degree,diploma.can i go for HM pusa entrance exam????what and how would i have to do for it hence i am a arts student.what should i have to study for paas out entrance exam of it????

Last edited by riya joon; 8th February 2010 at 02:13 PM.
4th February 2010, 01:49 PM
sarita.lohiya25

Default Re: Guide Me: I have lost all hopes, I am a B.A. student through open college

dear friend

first do't lost your hope. because there is no end if you have hope. then find out in yourself that what is your best interest and work out for it. if you had English in B.A. and have good command on it then do m.A. with English and you may join teaching line in English as you know your maths is week but i want to say that if you take coaching for math for some time then you will take part in many competitive exam as bank etc.

but do't lost your hope

best of luck

if you want
5th February 2010, 02:00 AM
gunjan pande

Default Re: Guide Me: I have lost all hopes, I am a B.A. student through open college

hello friend

please dont loose your hope.
you can go for btc training.it will fetch you a very nice teaching job along with a good salary.

do believe in GOD and start working out for it.

all the best
5th February 2010, 02:49 PM
er_sheetal2005

Hi . .dear ..dont get upset so much..you have a no. Of option to do something great in your life. .i am going to suggest you a little option .but promise you will follow. You will go for it..you can do mobile engineering in one year..with certificate..you can go for animation courses ..these two courses are in demand today..except this you can go for diploma in nursing and can earn 1 lakh n 50 thousand per month in abroad ..these are very simple courses and makes a good future. These all courses are too good n stress less. Last option is you can go for diploma in any branch of engineering..if you have passed your graduation then you can work in bpo part time to earn for your learnings and courses.but first of all decide but to do..choose one option please..you will get success soon.mail me at [email protected].. . . . I will guide you further and help you to make your carrier. . Good luck dear.
6th February 2010, 02:25 PM
Esha Sharma
Senior Member+

Hey Friend
Don't need to get so depressed friend. Now India is enriched with lot of carrier opportunities you just need to keep your eyes and ear open, if you want to opt a teacher profession then go for B.ed and if you are a person with creative mind then opt for fashion designing, interior designing etc. these are very good areas to go with.
All the very best and always remember "you are not defeated until you consider yourself defeated"
6th February 2010, 10:06 PM
Shafna Ashmi.A

The world is very big.. U have wide oppurtunities.... First believe in urself... Everything is possible... My suggestion for u is u better take part in UPSC examination. Hardly 1 year is enough to prepare for the examination... U should be determined and have full confidence.... there are 22 postings.. U can catch any one of these... Or u can write postal,BSNL or railways exams... It ll give u good career oppurtunity
7th February 2010, 07:52 PM
thakurbaba307

a lonely heart is as good as sergent peppers' band.
the night is darkest before the dawn, maybe the turn of cycle towards happiness is imminent. people who have vivid mind, innovative attitudes do a lot of thinking...they want to be in limelight but if they could't do that, they grow frustrated. i'd just admonish u to pursue ur own interest....this whole world is an illusion and dont simply copycat the world...and dont care what others will say because its ultimately ur life...so do what u want to.....afterall, we are our own desires
7th February 2010, 10:13 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

There are many oppurtunities for you but the income will be very low, i suggest you for teaching. Just start teaching in school and tutions also, after experience you may get good salary..........
8th February 2010, 12:18 AM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

just wannna say you a line sucess is not final and failure is not fatal but it is the spirit to stand again and fight counts so dont get disheartend my friend just look up and feel you are no less to any other and do some course with passion and commitment choose any sub ject you like its upto you and never back off . you will be the winnner . all the best and good luck
8th February 2010, 05:16 PM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

my dear friend,
donot lose your confidence, accept it as a challenge,
there is still many thing to do.
you can do your graduation.
and then after you will get a lot of job and opportunity.
and do not think what other tell about you.
8th February 2010, 05:22 PM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

my dear friend,
donot lose your confidence, accept it as a challenge,
there is still many thing to do.
you can do your graduation.
and then after you will get a lot of job and opportunity.
and do not think what other tell about you.
6th April 2010, 01:59 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
i think you dont believe in yourself,
firstly, believe in yourself and create a
confidence, dont lose your confidence,
there are lots of opportunity in world,
complete the graduation and get makes your
career in teaching...
just faith in god, they will help you,
just work hard............

ALL THE BEST.
8th April 2010, 12:48 AM
nalanda
Senior Member++

hi friend,
why are you thinking like this,only you are not like this,
there are many people in the worlds whose situation is more bad than you,
but yet the are fighting with the life and making their carrier,
so do not think like that,
starts making your carrier from right now,
o k
good luck and all the best
30th April 2010, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

pls could u tell me which carrier is best for me iam a graduate in art streem?pls get back to me soon
5th May 2010, 12:29 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

dear,
Job Profiles for Art Graduate Freshers :-

BPO- Associates, Customer Care Executive, Data Entry Operators, Sales Associates/Executives etc.
KPO- Content Writer (Technical & Non Technical), Executive Data-Entry Operators, Knowledge Analyst etc.
Media Houses- Journalist, Editor, Sub-Editor, Reporter, Anchor-Person, PRO, Proof Reader, Feature Writer etc.

so you can try for all these fields......the expected salary in these job is around 10000/- and may vary according to the company......

best of luck
5th May 2010, 07:41 PM
edward
Top Answerer

he friend dont get so much depressed.........just think positively and every thing will be fine....according to me BAJC will be the best course for you.........BAJC stands for bachelor of journalism and communication........this course need only creativity with every one has in it.........

you can also go for the HM course..............both the BAJC and BHM courses are really very good.......after getting into it you will be able to have a beautiful life.......so just go for the one in which you are more interested.............and apply for it.....

all the best
5th May 2010, 08:59 PM
prakashbioc

Quote:
Originally Posted by riya joon View Post
hi..!i am B.a student(open collage).and became very dull n career councious to siting at home..before 2 month i have fallen in dipration because of not having any better career...i want to do something but don't know wht??how??because i have done my 12 also through a open collage..and this 2-3 years education gap has totaly shattered me.i can't paas out a engg. entrance exam because i have forgoten all patern of maths.science..people say i could have better opsion after my graduation but i don't think without start any regular classe n updating my mind i would be able to do any thing better..who;e day i keep dreaming that i would be became these that and will earn lots...but i don't see a ray of hope of my bright future...and start crying...kindally help me out and sugges me any degree,diploma.can i go for HM pusa entrance exam????what and how would i have to do for it hence i am a arts student.what should i have to study for paas out entrance exam of it????
first dont lose your hope since the education is important but it is not always the sole responsible holder and guarantor for a good salary. Now a days there are numerous opportunities for the web developers and QA testers in the software field which requires no technical qualification to the study. try to get a course study in any of the above. u are having a plenty of jobs available in the internet both for the companies and also the freelancing jobs which you can do in the home itself, which requires only the internet and a PC. All the Best !!!!!!!
5th May 2010, 09:20 PM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by riya joon View Post
Hi Riya
What is this Riya You have a degree of BA. Please dont get hopeless because after graduation you have many option.Firstly I want to say you that please complete your MA.You dont think that it is open learning or regular focus on your aim not much advice from every budy,ok.
Let me tell if you are good command on your engkish and have good pesonality then i tell you to go for B.Ed with MA, and then get some computer certification course but from any good institute like Aptech,SMU NIT .Then try in any goverment school... any , because now a days school give good pay scale with good facility.

Please be a confident person .... You have much time to go further to fulfill your aim.
God has decided every thing for every budy and god is so great that they have to decide a good future for good human being like you baby.
May god give you every thing Which you need.
Good luck:
31st August 2010, 02:22 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,
dont get upset so much.
you have a no. Of option to do something great in your life.
there are so many times to get back yourself in your form.
concentrate on you study,maintain some proper rules of a life,
always be happy then you must get a good result.
as you have completed the Bachelor degree,then dont be so upset,take it easy,.

Good luck.
1st September 2010, 12:51 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

don't worry.

every thing will be allright.

so it will be better to do higher studies.

you can do mba from open university.

it will be better for you.

all the best.......
11th March 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

hey,,,m doing bachelor of jornalism and mass communication from lucknow university.I want to make my carreer as a lecturer of journalism. Please help what to do next?
23rd March 2011, 10:59 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
First do't lost your hope. because there is no end if you have hope. then find out in yourself that what is your best interest and work out for it. if you had English in B.A. and have good command on it then do m.A. with English and you may join teaching line in English as you know your maths is week but i want to say that if you take coaching for math for some time then you will take part in many competitive exam as bank etc.
but don't lost your hope.
Thanks.
24th March 2011, 12:19 AM
amlendu
Senior Member++

hi,
just wannna say you a line sucess is not final and failure is not fatal but it is the spirit to stand again and fight counts so dont get disheartend my friend just look up and feel you are no less to any other and do some course with passion and commitment choose any sub ject you like its upto you and never back off . you will be the winnner . all the best and good luck
thank
23rd June 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

hi i completed my gratuation in BA now i am in dubai i want to know how can i get a job here as fast as possible plz help me
14th September 2011, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Hello i am rishabh and i m in 10th class and i not like in studys and i am so weak in maths and science and etc. subjects but i m interested in acting and i want to become an Actor. So tell me that what should i choose after passing 10 th medical,non medical,arts or etc. please help me........
6th January 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

i am a b.a. Final year student.
I want to ask that can i take particepate in banking exams like clerk etc
even though i am not with math streem since 10th standerd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?