7th July 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Engineering course which is in more demand? Do all the courses suit girls? Which course has 100% job guarantee?

pls tel me which course in engineering has the highest demand? or what is the order of courses which are in demand? does all course suit girls? whch course has 100% job guarntee for an average student?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Mechanical Engineering course suit girls?
  2. Which course is better choice to join in Canada after completion of 10+2 Non-Medical?
  3. Any professional course in Singapore which assures 100% Job guarantee?
  4. Is this a better choice of joining in 100% Job Guarantee Training centers having completed Computer Science Engineering this year? Which Institutes are best for this purpose?
  5. Will Chemical Engineering give jobs in campus interview? Does the course suit girls? What will be the salary for chemical engineering students?
  6. List of government jobs for B.Ed where there is 100% job guarantee?
  7. Scope for girls in Telecom sector after getting trained? Institutes providing guaranteed job?
  8. Minimum qualification needed and how to apply for Military Nursing?
  9. Which Engineering provide White Collar Job as well as safe and secure job for girls? How much salary will be offered?
  10. Which job will be suitable for me being a female candidate? -- [New]
  11. Can girls join Commercial Pilot Training? Any institute provides job guarantee?
  12. Is there any job oriented courses available for girls after completion of their matriculation?
  13. How can I get 100% job guarantee in IT industry after completing MCA with 70%
  14. List of top groups of B.Tech stream?
  15. List of branches in diploma which are in demand?
  16. Best courses in science stream for girls after 12th? Which is a better option for girls, Medical or Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which courses are suitable for girls?
  18. Which type of jobs are available in Autocad? Which type of job would be good for girls? NAme of Automobile parts Design company?
10th September 2011, 05:20 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Default Re: Engineering course which is in more demand? Do all the courses suit girls? Which course has 100% job guarantee?

dear friend ,

there are many courses in engineering have large demand.
the courses like
1) computer science and engineering
2) mechanical engineering
3) electrical engineering
4) electronics and communication engineering
5) mining engineering
6) civil engineering

these are all courses offers many best jobs in different companies.

some of the branches like mechanical and mining engineering includes hard work which will be difficult for the girls so the courses like mechanical and mining engineering cant suit for the girls.

for the girls there are nice courses which doesn't include the physical hard work like electronics , electrical , computer science and chemical are available.

the computer courses gives near about the 100% job assurance.
but getting job is depends on your academic scores and percentage .

thanks and best luck
11th September 2011, 03:38 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Engineering course which is in more demand? Do all the courses suit girls? Which course has 100% job guarantee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
pls tel me which course in engineering has the highest demand? or what is the order of courses which are in demand? does all course suit girls? whch course has 100% job guarntee for an average student?
Well..no course can give you 100% job guarantee..it is the quality of the college and the hard work of student which ensures him/her a good job..

every engineering stream has its own importance at its own place..you can't really compare them but still..in the preference order of students..here is a list :-
1)Electronics and Communications Engineering
2)Computer Science Engineering
3)Mechanical Engineering
4)Information Technology
5)Civil Engineering
6)Chemical Engineering
7)Metallurgical Engineering
8)Aeronautical Engineering
9)Textile Engineering

and there are many more but these are the most prominent ones..

right now..electronics and communications engineering is the best branch which provides you with ample amount of job opportunities and has a very high scope..

all the best..

~Hope this helps.. ~

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
12th September 2011, 10:07 PM
amaan khan ak

Default Re: Engineering course which is in more demand? Do all the courses suit girls? Which course has 100% job guarantee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
All fields are good and also all branches are in so much demand.All branches

are very good and there is so much scope in engineering fields.So its up to

you and your interest.You can choose any perticular subject.

Now a days in IT sector computer science branch is a very good branch and

there is so much scope in this field.

Electrical,mechenical,civil branches are the core branches of

engineering.These are the ever green branches of engineering.

So there is lots of scope in engineering field.

Some branches are very good for girls and these some of field are very

suitable for girls.

These are some branches

Computer science engineering

Information technology

Electronics and communication

Electronics and instrumentation

So You can choose any one of them which you have more interest.

All the best.
23rd September 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

it is been said in above information that no course has 100% job guarantee ......... what is my question is that after my 4 years engineering if i don't select in campus selections and if i don't get the job and if they select only the toppers ad what about the rest all 80% students who don't get jobs .....it is there that they get jobs in private companies
but i don't think the job in private companies are guarantee jobs if its like this then what is the use of studying engineering of 4 years.
25th September 2011, 07:42 PM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

my dear
actually the following are the corses having lot of demand now
1.CSE
2.MECHANICAL
3.ECE
4.MINING ENGINEERING
5.CIVIL
come to the ladies i think except civils and mechanical engineering courses are better to girls.because it has lees work with soft
remaining 3 are better to girls
coming to placement these 3 are having high jobs in both public and private sector
good luck
5th April 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

i had heard about a new course mechatronics.whether it has scope in india or in forgein countries
5th May 2012, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

is chemical & industrial & production suitable for girls & what's there payscale
9th June 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

which is the most demand course : mechanical,civil or ECE
15th June 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

which branch in engineering course is better? mechanical or IT?
4th August 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

does bright future in ece..
1st April 2013, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 10th with 92% & i am expecting 90% in 12th,i had interest in civil & chemical engineering.being a girl what should be better for me?
17th April 2013, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

is civil engineering best for girls?
30th April 2013, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

In which engineering line will i be able to earn more ? Exactly which engineering is suitable for girls ? In which engineering there is less physical effort and high income ?
11th May 2013, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Is mechanicl s betr thn IT nd EC.. Wich s btr
7th June 2013, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I am really confused regarding what should i go for, i had interest in chemicals but as per i know there's not much job opportunists in india for that .
Though i got to know about various other streams as well . I am an average student , i asked many peoples regarding what shoull i take . They provided me with a list and with thier querries to it as well .

ECE - They it's tough and need lots of hard work .
Civil - They aren't sure whether it's in demand .
CS - They say it's simplest of all others .

- - - - I am highly confused , i'd thought of civil and ECE once but i don't know which to choose .

Please answer me, i'll be highly obliged if you'll help me out ! ^^
7th June 2013, 07:14 PM
Akhil Ahuja

Hello, I am really confused regarding what should i go for, i had interest in chemicals but as per i know there's not much job opportunists in india for that .
Though i got to know about various other streams as well . I am an average student , i asked many peoples regarding what shoull i take . They provided me with a list and with thier querries to it as well .

ECE - They it's tough and need lots of hard work .
Civil - They aren't sure whether it's in demand .
CS - They say it's simplest of all others .

- - - - I am highly confused , i'd thought of civil and ECE once but i don't know which to choose .

Please answer me, i'll be highly obliged if you'll help me out ! ^^
22nd June 2013, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

which of the following has a better demand? computer , mechanical , ece.
12th July 2013, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

i m going to do CIVIL . hOpe it suits me.
nd i heard a lot that civil engeeners had gud future .
coZ india is not a developed country
12th July 2013, 09:42 PM
harishbanu

Hai, you want to know about all branches of engineering.Today most popular and heavy competition field is engineering field.Most of them want to study B.Tech. we all know that ECE, CSE, Mechanical, Civil, EEE MME and Chemical engineering are most popular branches.
I think in future ECE, CSE will have more demand compared to other branches because growth in these branches is high.Not all courses suitable to girls , In my view CSE, Civil, Chemical branches are suitable to girls.
In future Chemical, MME branches will have 100% job opportunities compared to other branches.
29th September 2013, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

colleges best for electrical engineering
28th May 2014, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

i m a student passed puc 2 with 85 % & cet ranking in eng is 31 thousand but not eligeble for medical. but mine interest is in medical.now i m confused that in which field i should go..plz help me out.
20th June 2014, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

I am interested to that which branch of be is having more demand in future after 4 years sir plz tell me a satisfied ans.
22nd August 2014, 07:34 AM
Unregistered

I am very confused that I should take case or mech now a days which has bright future
23rd April 2015, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

what are engineering courses that have great scope in few years?
does mechatronics have good scope?
what could be the expected salary for mechatronics engineer?
which are the best government colleges that offers mechatronics in tamilnadu with 100% guaranteed job?
Please reply me..
I'm in a difficult situation of my life to select my future.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?