22nd November 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Job Opportunities after completion of CLAT?

What are the job opprtunities after doing CLAT?
reply me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities and eligibility to appear in CLAT for BBA student? Whether BBA degree has no value?
  2. What are the various job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc course?
  3. What are the job opportunities available after completion of ME in ECE?
  4. What is the employment opportunities available for government job after completion of B.Sc course?
  5. What are the opportunities of job available after completion of B.Com course?
  6. What are the list of job opportunities in private companies after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?
  7. After MSc Chemistry any good jobs available?
  8. What are the job opportunities available after completion of 12th Bio-Maths?
  9. Job opportunities after course completion for GATE qualified students? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  11. What are the job opportunities after completion of Biotechnology?
  12. Can I do MS in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course? What are the job opportunities available after completion of MS?
  13. What shall I do after completion of B-Pharmacy course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  14. Can I join diploma or 11th after my intermediate studies? Which will provide more income in future?
  15. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in ECE?
  16. What are the job opportunities available after completion of MSW course? -- [New]
  17. What type of government job opportunities are available after completion of diploma in EEE?
  18. What are the job opportunities available for me in private and government sector after completion of BCA course?
22nd November 2011, 01:10 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job Opportunities after completion of CLAT?

CLAT is the exam one needs to appear to join for the LLB course. You cannot get a job on the basis of this score. You will need to complete the LLB course to get job opportunities. It is important that you prepare well for this exam as only then you will get admission in reputed institutes in the country. You can refer the past papers to know the syllabus of the exam.
10th December 2011, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best courses after XII (Science)for girls in India?
What is better for girls? - engineering or medical
10th December 2011, 09:26 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Job Opportunities after completion of CLAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which are the best courses after XII (Science)for girls in India?
What is better for girls? - engineering or medical
Job Opportunities after completion of CLAT?

There is no any criteria for "Best Course " as every course is valuable and is best in itself and it depend upon student ,their interest and dedication to that field.

The opportunities are present in both engineering and medical fields so you should decide whether you are interested in medical or engineering .But medical is considered difficult due to its long duration and business type environment .There are limited entrance exams for getting entry into it. It is like a business which need to be established at start and if established then you will earn better .

Engineering is littlebit simple as compared to medical as duration is just 4 years .You can get entry through many entrance exams like -IIT-JEE,AIEEE,WBJEE etc. you can get job easily if you have good knowledge of your branch subjects.The opportunities are not limited .

So it is not i ,who can decide about your interest but it is you who can better decide what you like and which one to choose between these two.

With Regards
ravik1214
10th December 2011, 10:57 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

Here i give your carrer guidance chart that is help you for your
future guidance:-

Good Luck..............
11th December 2011, 03:06 AM
tejesh_09

CLAT- COMMON LAW ADMISSION TEST is an entrance exam like as tough as IIT JEE to get into admission in to top law colleges in India.

After completion of 10+2 from any stream one can appear for CLAT after passing from the top law colleges one will get opportunity to get job in various MNCs and PSUs. To opt law as your carrier is very challenging and exciting one.
11th December 2011, 03:01 PM
prashant more

Smile Re: Job Opportunities after completion of CLAT?

There is no any criteria for "Best Course " as every course is valuable and is best in itself and it depend upon student ,their interest and dedication to that field.

The opportunities are present in both engineering and medical fields so you should decide whether you are interested in medical or engineering .But medical is considered difficult due to its long duration and business type environment .There are limited entrance exams for getting entry into it. It is like a business which need to be established at start and if established then you will earn better .

Engineering is littlebit simple as compared to medical as duration is just 4 years .You can get entry through many entrance exams like -IIT-JEE,AIEEE,WBJEE etc. you can get job easily if you have good knowledge of your branch subjects.The opportunities are not limited .

So it is not i ,who can decide about your interest but it is you who can better decide what you like and which one to choose between these two.
17th January 2012, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me about job after complete clat course.
Navin tanwar
29th February 2012, 01:47 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you should decide whether you are interested in medical or engineering .But medical is considered difficult due to its long duration and business type environment .There are limited entrance exams for getting entry into it. It is like a business which need to be established at start and if established then you will earn better .
if you are interested in medical or engineering .But medical is considered difficult due to its long duration and business type environment .There are limited entrance exams for getting entry into it. It is like a business which need to be established at start and if established then you will earn better .Engineering is littlebit simple as compared to medical as duration is just 4 years .You can get entry through many entrance exams like -IIT-JEE,AIEEE,WBJEE etc. you can get job easily if you have good knowledge of your branch subjects.
3rd May 2012, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

sir,plz tell me about best coching class for clat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?