11th May 2011, 03:33 PM
rajeshsappa333

Courses which are related to Mechanical Engineering field other than designing?

my name is rajesh. i completed mechanical engineering. i want to learn courses which is related to my field other than designing.... plz suggest me

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do other than M.E after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Which particular courses should i choose after 12th from commerce side?
  3. Mechanical or Mechatronics which is best choice for PG Diploma?
  4. What kind of job will I get after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Courses related to Mechanical? Any 3 to 6 months petroleum courses?
  5. List of courses related to mechanical engineering which providing job opportunities? List of institutes in Bangalore for the same?
  6. Which are the PG courses related to Design Field in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Can I do UI Designing and development by taking up humanities?
  8. How can I prepare for interior designing and decoration? Courses related to it and the duration of the courses?
  9. What kind of designing courses should I go for? Are there courses helpful for my career?
  10. Courses related to B.Tech Mechanical engineering? Design related courses of 3 to 4 months duration in Bangalore?
  11. Is it possible to get good core or designing field companies jobs after scoring 70% in GPA?
  12. Admission in Rayat College with 400032 rank in JEE?
  13. Which is better to study between Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  14. Which course should I take in polytechnic field?
  15. Which are the government jobs available for a mechanical student in government field? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Mechanical courses available for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  17. Which course is better for future after completing 12th with PCM?
  18. Which are the good universities offering MS in design field? What are the courses related to design? I am pursuing engineering 3rd year in mechanical stream
6th August 2011, 11:07 AM
sachin200792

Default Re: Courses which are related to Mechanical Engineering field other than designing?

Dear Rajesh, good to know that you have completed your B.Tech. in mechanical engineering. After doing this you can opt for the following courses apart from designing:

1. Industrial Engineering

2. Production Engineering

3. Thermal Engineering

etc.

These are some of the field related to your branch in which you can do M.Tech. for further studies.
16th August 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses which are related to Mechanical Engineering field other than designing?

yeah plz suggest me some courses for mechacical
7th September 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

iam robin can u please suggest me that which college is better in MTECH in mechanical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?