20th June 2018, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Courses to study for 12th Commerce failed candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, unfortunately I got failed in my 12th Board exam. I am a Commerce student. I will give Improvement exam next year. But during this span of time what I should do? Please tell me some courses to do now.

26th June 2018, 08:29 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses to study for 12th Commerce failed candidate?

Course opportunities available after completion of 12th Class Commerce course:

Basically there are several course opportunities available to pursue after successful completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream.

As you said that you failed, I suggest you to do nothing and prepare well enough to clear the pending backlog. So, that once you are done with 12th Class course completely then you can start doing other courses after completion of 12th Class. Hence, for now I suggest you to concentrate on your improvement examination.

There are several courses that can be done and they are,

<> Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) - Recommended course

<> Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)

<> Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)

<> Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS)

<> Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)

<> Chartered Accountancy (CA)

<> Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)

<> Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Media

<> Bachelor of Event Management

<> Bachelor of Economics

<> Bachelor of Finance and Accounting..etc.,

The best course you may choose after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream is B.Com course and you may choose other courses if you are interested.
27th June 2018, 01:51 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

I am feeling so sad for you also. But, don't lose hope. You got failed in the exam, it means there are some deficiencies. You might waste your time in silly businesses. You will be allowed to reappear in the HS exam as you have failed in the exam this year. It is called Supplementary Exam. In this case, failed candidates need to re - appear in that failed subjects in order to pass HS.

So, don't waste a single minute from now. Just make sure that you are giving your best in the study. You will definitely pass the exam if you start the preparation from starting day.
27th June 2018, 09:08 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

As you are going to appear for 12th Commerce Board exam next year, so within this time, you can pursue some short term courses which will help you in future.
Also, you can get job after pursuing these short term courses which are very trending these days. Here, I am listing some of the courses that are very beneficial for a student.
  • MS Office
  • Tally
  • Typing
  • C/C++
  • Java (Core, Advanced)
  • Android app development
  • PHP, etc.
29th June 2018, 10:01 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

You have to practice previous year question daily. Focus on basic concept of every topic. Give importance to every subject daily. Clear each and every doubt which arise during studying.

In that span, you can not pursue any other course. Study and revise the subjects of 12th stream frequently to have command over subjects. Write answers in neat and clean manner to secure good marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?