16th March 2017, 02:10 PM
khupz

Courses to take to become a best mathematician in future?

Can someone please give me the best advice which I need to follow to become a best mathematician in future? It will be helpful if you can give me the suggestion on this as I really want to become the one which I want to achieve. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do Maths Honors from Hansraj or B.Arch from IP university?
  2. What are the groups we can take in 11th standard to have a better career in future?
  3. Which courses to join after 12th commerce for a better future(Including B.A courses)?
  4. Which are the footwear courses and what is its demand in future? Total fee for UG and PG courses?
  5. Are hotel management courses equivalent to diploma courses? Can I purse these course simultaneously with my schooling? Suggest some hotel management courses
  6. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing CAD course? I have done B.Sc with math stream
  7. How to do computer science after completing B.E ECE?
  8. Which are the certificate courses recommended for IT sector student during BCA for getting a good job in future? Best networking courses for me having less duration?
  9. Which are the quality related courses for my bright future? Details of the courses?
  10. What is the future of B.Arch and B.Planning engineering courses? What kind of job will I get and how much will be my payscale?
  11. UG and PG courses in Footwear after B.Com with 47% marks? Scope in future? Financial help for SC category student?
  12. Which computer courses can help me in future? Computer courses for me if I decide to do interior designing?
  13. Which are the short term courses available for me in future?
  14. Which are the uncommon courses to pursue after completion of 12th?
  15. Which all courses should I do after B.Sc to make my future bright?
  16. What can I do after MSc (Mathematics) except teaching line? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the favourable courses in M.E to pursue for brighter future?
  18. Which courses are available after B.E mechanical? Which courses are best in future?
17th March 2017, 12:17 PM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Default Re: Courses to take to become a best mathematician in future?

To become a mathematician, You need advanced qualification at least master's or doctorate in mathematics.

Courses In Maths

Bachelor's Degree
- B.Sc (Maths)
- B.Math
- B.E./B.Tech

Master's Degree
- M.Sc (Maths)
- M.Math
- M.E./M.Tech.

Ph.D In Maths

Skills Required For Mathematician
- Good Math Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Data Interpretation Skills

Top Institutes Offering Advanced Courses Maths
- Chennai Mathematical Institute, Chennai
- Indian Statistical Institute, Delhi
- The Institute of Mathematical Science, Chennai
- Harish Chandra Research Institute, Allahabad
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai

Salary of Mathematician In India
In India, Ph.D (Maths) holders get starting salary in ranges from Rs.15,000/- to Rs.30,000/- per month. After It will increased depends on your Qualification, Math Skills, Experience etc.
18th March 2017, 02:11 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Courses to take to become a best mathematician in future?

You are interested to know about the courses that help to become a good mathematician in future. For this you have firstly do graduation course in Mathematics and then go for post graduation in Mathematics. After this you can opt for Ph.D course in that discipline, if you want.

Following are the courses you can opt:

--B.Sc Math at Graduation Level

--M.Sc Math at Post Graduation Level

--Ph.D in Math

**You have to opt the course in same order as above mentioned. You will definitely have good command in Mathematics after this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?