17th December 2015, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

How much will it cost to complete the whole LLB course successfully?

Hii,
Please can you tell me if I clear the entrance exam of LLB then how much it will cost to me after ward till i complete the whole course successfully?

14th March 2016, 09:36 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much will it cost to complete the whole LLB course successfully?

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law and it is three year course after graduation degree and five year duration after 10+2.

The admission is on the basis of qualification of entrance examination. The fee structure vary for different institutes,so it is not possible to give you correct reply for it.

So to get fee structure for course visit the official website of university for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?