5th July 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Cut Off for SBI PO Exam for General category candidate in each section?

What is cut off for sbi po for general candidate in each section? I am going to appear for SBI PO exam

18th July 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cut Off for SBI PO Exam for General category candidate in each section?

Cut-Offs of SBI PO Exam for Previous Years
18th July 2011, 08:28 PM

Default Re: Cut Off for SBI PO Exam for General category candidate in each section?

Over all Cut Off (sc Category)
21st July 2011, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

hi my name is dee nd wanna know when will be ssc mts result comes
25th July 2011, 10:23 PM
Hegin

Hi,
Today I want to know about the SBI PO exam conducted on July 2011 regarding the cut off marks, whether the overall average will be calculated on the basis of each section carry 50 qstns each under Part 1 (200 qstn), i.e section 1 - reasoning, 2 - data interpretation, 3 - gen. awareness and marketing/ computer knowledge and 4 - English. Do we need to score minimum pass marks in each section.

Thanks

Regards,

Hegin
27th July 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

kindly tell me the sectional cut of the po sbi in diffrent sections and over all score for the interview call in general categeory

[email protected]

from
davindert singh
2nd August 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hegin View Post
Hi,
Today I want to know about the SBI PO exam conducted on July 2011 regarding the cut off marks, whether the overall average will be calculated on the basis of each section carry 50 qstns each under Part 1 (200 qstn), i.e section 1 - reasoning, 2 - data interpretation, 3 - gen. awareness and marketing/ computer knowledge and 4 - English. Do we need to score minimum pass marks in each section.

Thanks

Regards,

Hegin
yes 15 in each section and overall 45%
21st February 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

hello my name is mohsi razarz and i want to know about the cut off of sbi P.O. exam in 2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?